SCHOOL HATERS ONLY!!!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
DashingPerfection said:

All school is as enjoyable as you make it. In university you get to select which subjects you study. I've never had so much fun as when I started university and went into that kind of social life, plus had such interesting classes.

DashingPerfection

The Artiste
Reaction score
Stopspot said:
All school is as enjoyable as you make it. In university you get to select which subjects you study. I've never had so much fun as when I started university and went into that kind of social life, plus had such interesting classes.

Hmm....I'll just have to trust you until I get into college.

GeeTeaIye

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score

Anyway, I hated high school.
I hated the fact that Teachers wanted us to be something we're not, when they were slobby pieces of human feces.

Roi

Champion
Reaction score
1.5 years and I'm done then college...
I hate school but most of my frens are classmates so yeah I would not imagine my life without school

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Any of you have summer jobs working 40 hours a week? It sucks a shitload more than school. Go to school and finish your education while it is cheap/your parents/grants pay for it, and everything is still in your memory.

Better that than the extra options, unless you are into manual labor.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
My attitude on life is different than that to be honest Aids. I couldn't wait to finish school (eventually was kicked out anyway) and I constantly had adults saying the same thing you said, and my answer was "Why should I work somewhere where I don't enjoy it?" and some said "Well, you have to". In some cases they are right, your situation/environment dictates what job you take, but I just take advantage of the situation I'm in where I'm lucky enough to work somewhere I enjoy with not a life-changing amount of hours. I can travel and work on other projects whilst enjoying my job which pays for that, and that's what I intend to do.

Too many people go to school, hate it, leave school, get a job they don't like and complain. Live life. If you're working at a shit job with decent pay to PAY for your new lifestyle then great, but if you think you're there for a long time with no real goal or ambition then I always ask "Why?", I could just never do that.

Zach

Emma Watson ♥ ♥ ♥
Reaction score
Why'd you get kicked out?

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Crayo said:
My attitude on life is different than that to be honest Aids. I couldn't wait to finish school (eventually was kicked out anyway) and I constantly had adults saying the same thing you said, and my answer was "Why should I work somewhere where I don't enjoy it?" and some said "Well, you have to". In some cases they are right, your situation/environment dictates what job you take, but I just take advantage of the situation I'm in where I'm lucky enough to work somewhere I enjoy with not a life-changing amount of hours. I can travel and work on other projects whilst enjoying my job which pays for that, and that's what I intend to do.

Too many people go to school, hate it, leave school, get a job they don't like and complain. Live life. If you're working at a shit job with decent pay to PAY for your new lifestyle then great, but if you think you're there for a long time with no real goal or ambition then I always ask "Why?", I could just never do that.

I dont mean rush through something safe and comfortable. I mean at least finish your education to the point where you can work somewhere worthwhile. We might have a different situation in our living environments (US vs A place that doesnt really exist) but im 26 and still a year from finishing college. I dont mean rush through, i just mean education = money are far as most things go. If you can see yourself doing what you are doing now, i dont see a reason to further your education. Obviously though, most people wont be that lucky.

No hate at all meant.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Aids Johnson said:
I dont mean rush through something safe and comfortable. I mean at least finish your education to the point where you can work somewhere worthwhile. We might have a different situation in our living environments (US vs A place that doesnt really exist) but im 26 and still a year from finishing college. I dont mean rush through, i just mean education = money are far as most things go. If you can see yourself doing what you are doing now, i dont see a reason to further your education. Obviously though, most people wont be that lucky.

No hate at all meant.

Yeah I agree with you there. Education doesn't equal money in the UK at the moment though, people spend lots of money going through university to get a degree which is meant to hand them any job they want in that field practically, but there is no jobs in the UK at the moment. People leave university with no jobs, but in lots of debt due to student loans.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Yeah I agree with you there. Education doesn't equal money in the UK at the moment though, people spend lots of money going through university to get a degree which is meant to hand them any job they want in that field practically, but there is no jobs in the UK at the moment. People leave university with no jobs, but in lots of debt due to student loans.

True. It seems in a lot of places reference > education. You know my situation, im going to school to further myself to be capable of getting the large loans to own my own restaurant. I could worry about failure like most people tend to point out, but i know my education will give me something to fall back on, if my owner/references dont do enough.

To each their own, but basic education is necessary here to get jobs that dont include a drive-through or manual labor.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Crayo said:

Your profile pic is horrible dude.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Crayo said:
You must have a large stress threshold if you want to own a restaurant :mog:

I'm a pretty huge fan of being overwhelmed honestly. Loved it bartending, liked it managing, and dont mind it now learning to butcher at the huge place i work at (50k a day in sales just for us daily from 2 weeks before thanksgiving-a week or so ago)

I get it's that rapper dude, just saying he does a good job looking like he has an extra chromosome. :dawg: