• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

SCHOOL HATERS ONLY!!!

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
I used to hate it, before getting out six and a half years ago.

I hated waking up in the morning, having to be somewhere that early, I hated the very smell of my school, couldn't stand most of the people I went to school with, hated the silly drama that existed between people in high school, hated having to be in bed at a certain time, etc.

Danielson

Champion
I hated it until i got older. I actually went back to school because knowledge is power but we all hate it at one point i think. If not then call me stupid :-(

Cloud

Champion
I used to hate but looking back realised I learnt a lot at school and despite not getting the greatest grades, thanks to a few teachers left with a good work ethic and sensible head on my shoulders. All of which has done me right so far.

Plus when you've been in work for 12 years ur school days seem so distant and like they flew by lols.

Jonathan

Champion
I hated it, but looking back it was good. I wouldn't know 90% of the awesome people I know now if I didn't go to school.

College is even better though :pP

Hannah Bee

PhilWres Babe
School wasn't that memorable to me because I was bullied every year, which deffo sucks big time. With or without the bullying, I didn't enjoy school. I enjoy my extracurricular activities after classes though, it helped me cultivate my talents, plus helped me know genuine friends who helped me survive after all this years.

lileilou

Jobber
I liked some aspects of school, like my classes and so on, but my god, I hated 99% of the people that attended.