• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Saylor!

Saylor

Champion
It's the WrestleMania season! You can't have WrestleMania, without Mr. WrestleMania! That's right, Saylor's back for WrestleMania.

I've been busy so I couldn't come on the internet for a while. I planned on returning to WWEForums in time for WrestleMania, I decided that It'd be best to return on the day of WrestleMania! It's good to be back where I rightfully belong.

Finally, SAYLOR has come back to WWEFORUMS!

:taker:

Crayo

The Boss
YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome back Saylor! How are things? Did you get the courage to ask our future Mrs Saylor?

So many questions!

Saylor

Champion
Crayo said:
YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome back Saylor! How are things? Did you get the courage to ask our future Mrs Saylor?

So many questions!

We've definitely got to catch-up on things, you've got to update me and I've got to update you on many things. Things are pretty shaky at the moment but other than that everything's awesome, how about yourself? Also, I didn't have the courage but I'll definitely let you know what's been going on regarding that if your interested.

Crayo

The Boss
Saylor said:
We've definitely got to catch-up on things, you've got to update me and I've got to update you on many things. Things are pretty shaky at the moment but other than that everything's awesome, how about yourself? Also, I didn't have the courage but I'll definitely let you know what's been going on regarding that if your interested.

Definitely man, come on MSN and talk <3.

Glad you're back though. You got 1k posts and just left! :(

Saylor

Champion
Crayo said:
Definitely man, come on MSN and talk <3.

Glad you're back though. You got 1k posts and just left! :(

I wouldn't leave just like that, without notice. It's great to be back hopefully I'll be participating in the WrestleMania live discussion.

Saylor

Champion
Sylar said:
There's no active live discussion thread without you bud.

Thanks mate, means a lot. Hopefully we can have a massive discussion thread for the biggest stage of them all.