SAW Advertising Message

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Vander

Reaction score
A Great New Signature For A Great New Stable Please. Rep Guaranteed.

Hello, Vander the BTB Mod here making a request. My last one was over a week ago so I hope this is okay. I'll provide rep for all attempts of course.

*Theme: TNA's new heel stable: Christian Cage, AJ Styles, Scott Steiner and Tomko. The New Evolution

*Colours: Red

*Person(s): Christian, Styles, Steiner and Tomko if that's okay.
*Text: The New Evolution

Font: No Preference

*Size: No Preference really but keep it visible

Pics: I'll provide some, but use whatever photos you want. These are only examples:

17.jpg

47.jpg

28.jpg

08.jpg

Name Placement: Top right, again visible saying VanderLegend

Thank You very much whoever attempts this!

Markz

Reaction score
Can you provide a Steiner and Tomko GIF though? Two separate ones.

Markz

Reaction score
Two, Steiner and Tomko. If possible, Cage.

Dante Cross

Reaction score
http://www.thewrestleclub.com/index.php

SAW: Syndicate Action Wrestling

Want to be part of a Match Writing Efed?
Want to create a custom character?
Want to win Championships?
Want to do all that and have total fun, in a laid back environment?

Then SAW is the place for YOU!

- New to all this efeeding stuff? Have no fear, as the Management team is here! They not only grade your matches, but they will give you helpful hints and tips!
- SAW welcomes EVERYONE, whether new to efedding or a veteran in the game!
- Create your own CUSTOM character. They can be based on a real wrestler or anyone you like! None of this “RPâ€￾ stuff here!
- Rise to the top of the SAWorld and win Championships ranging from Tag Team, Hardcore, Television, and World Titles!
- Team up with your best bud and create a tag team, or find a few running buddies and create your very own stable!
- Feel like having two characters? Fine by us! Create a second character and really dominate SAW!
- YOU write what YOU want in YOUR match. We don’t have any “â€￾Writersâ€￾ here like in RP feds!
- Most of all, just have FUN!

Not into efedding really? Not a problem, as we have one of the best forums out there:

- Chat about all the main stream wrestling promotions such as WWE, TNA and ROH!
- ALL the latest WWE, TNA and ROH headlines are right here waiting for discussion! Never miss a beat in the World Of Professional Wrestling with SAW!
- All you You Tube users can post your latest videos in our media sections, whether they are wrestling, TV, films or even music!
- Open up your own graphics shop or just show off your latest master piece in our GFX Section!
- We have a whole section for MMA and other Sports of the World, so you chat away about ANY other sport you like!
- We have a range of forum skins available, so you can have SAW as YOU want it to look!

So come along and be part of one of the BEST Pro Wrestling Forums and Match efeds in the World!

http://www.thewrestleclub.com/index.php