AMA Saus X v. Norman Namatjira

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
AMA GRAND CHAMPIONSHIP
Gold Rush Tournament
Opening Round Match

Saus X v. Norman Namatjira

Deadlines
Remember that role-plays are to be received no later than 11:59 PM EST on Tuesday, June 29th, 2021.

Reactions: Lethal

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg

TOP GUY TIME

Goodbye!
Reaction score
Saus X is shown walking along the side of the road inside of a neighborhood part of Charlotte, North Carolina. Adapt to your environment, he thought. Maybe his recent slew of losses was because he wasn't familiar with where he was. He drove down to here after the show. Familiarize himself with the place. Of course, that's not why he lost. But having a scapegoat reasoning helped looking away from it.

He stepped onto a corner, preparing to cross an empty street. Before he could step out, he heard a voice behind him. "Wait!" X turned around to look at voice, as a man ran up to him. "George E. Brilliant. And I can make you into a star!" Brilliant held his hand out for a handshake, which X declined. "Why do I need your help?" Brilliant chuckled a bit. "You've been on a slew of losses and bad luck recently. 3 v 1 Situations aren't the greatest." X began to walk away from Brilliant, crossing the crosswalk. Brilliant followed behind. "I don't need your help anyways. I'm self made!" "Then what's your plan for your match?"

X stopped in his tracks with a blank stare. "Your hesitation says it all. Lucky for you, I've studied everyone on the roster. I can help you succeed. All it takes is a simple handshake!" Brilliant held his hand out again. X pondered for a bit before shaking Brilliant's hand. "Where do I start?" X watched as Brilliant began to walk along the sidewalk, turning into a parking lot. He followed behind, as Brilliant headed towards a coffee shop. "We can discuss over a cup of coffee. Or tea, whatever you prefer." Brilliant entered into the coffee shop and found himself a seat. X joined him, slouching a bit.

"So, your in this match that could make you a champion, and you have no plan? Amateur." X seemed a bit annoyed. "You want me to take your help and then you slander me." "I want to help you because I can see a star in you. Someone who will be selling out arenas. Of course, you have a long way to go." "Well, what do I need?" "Patience is a virtue. But one of the main things you lack is star power! You're bottom of the food chain. Compared to Shinzo, Pariah, McMichaels, Cutter, and Sanders, you are nothing. You have the spark, you can't ignite it though. But what better way to ignite it than with a legend of the business?"

"You sure are cocky." "With the right to be. Anyways, since you don't have a plan, I'm gonna assume you know nothing about Mr. Namatjira. That's your first mistake. Being blind of your opposition is the number one reason for your failures. Now tell me, what do you know about him?" X sat there for a bit, "He's big, so I can just outspeed him and take him out with the ropes." "Base level stuff. I like your thinking, but what happens when he knocks you out of air. In this case, the ropes are your worst enemy. Here's what you do. Your small, quick, fast. He may outclass you in sheer power and strength, but you outspeed him. Wear him out, use kicks and strikes. Ropes should be for getaways and follow ups."

"Your advice is boring" "My advice will keep you on the card. My advice will help you even after this whole tournament. I see your problems with the Northern Touch. You need allies against them. You have allies in Kandi and Shinzo right? Well, I think Shinzo doesn't recognize your existence. But Kandi! She's your ally. That's a good thing. Add in a third person, who has experience in wrestling. We match the Northern Touch pricks in numbers and outweigh them in ability"

"You may be right. But I need to fight my own battles. And before you say anything like "this is a set up for disaster", I know. If I can't beat them alone, what's saying I'll be able to do anything alone" "As much as nobody wants to admit it, you need to work with others to make it in this business. When your 2 v 1 or even 3 v 1, you don't have any advantages. Once you even it up, you can shine. Now, do you want to win the title?" "Of course I do." "Then focus on improving your relationships with others. There is a high possibility you'll meet Brandon Rogers later on. You've already pissed off his friends, having the disadvantage in a title match is bad. You've already agreed to work with me, so you're stuck with me and Vice Versa. Now, I want you to have one thing on your mind. Norman Namatjira. Everything you do needs to circle back to you beating him. Once that's all and done, I'll help you with your next opponent."

"Namatjira, he's big and broly. I need to match his limits and go beyond." "Exactly. He can take more punishment than you, but you can match it. Once he hits hard, you hit harder. Now, let's get something to drink. Clear your mind and put all your focus into this match" A waiter came to the two as we fade away, with our glimpse of the two is them drinking their respective drinks and talking.

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
(The whistling sound of wind gushes through an empty corridor. A small flicker on light radiates across a tear-stained face. The crackle of burning sticks pierces the silence. Norman stares into the camera, breathing heavily.)

Norman: I....I had.....I had so much promise

Norman is choking back tears now

Norman: Every step I've taken. Every move I've made. I've just....I've

His voice trails back off into nothing, and grows rather raspy

Norman: All should bow before me, but it hasn't happened. I have let down everybody.

Flashback footage shows Norman's two previous defeats, as well as his elimination from the gauntlet last week

Norman: The company needs to team up in order to try and vanquish me. Sneak attacks, weapons, double teaming - nobody has the courage...the honour...the manner, to face me one-on-one.

Norman bangs his fist down onto the concrete, blood trickles from his knuckles. Norman wipes the blood across his lips, then licks them

Norman: Honour, integrity, spirit - it coarses through my veins. The sheer disrespect, it fuels my anger. It burns my rage. The dreaming speaks of an engraged warrior who leads a slaughter upon all who stand in his way.

Norman's face turns into a menacing grin

Norman: Now is the time that I get serious. The time for play is over. Blood is going to spill. Bones will break. Limbs will be torn from their joints. The AMA Championship belt is my destiny. It is my right.

Norman cracks his knuckles, then cracks his neck

Norman: For the poor unfortunate soul, Saus X, tonight you are nothing more than a mere sacrifice. A lamb to the slaughter. A pawn. I pity you, Saus, but your fate has been sealed. You may think you have a chance tonight by bringing me pain, my testing my endurance - but pain....

Norman takes a burning stick from his fire. It is glowing hot. He places the stick directly onto his right cheek, the sizzling of burning skin distinctly heard. Norman doesn't flinch at all

Norman: Pain is my friend. Saus, tonight, as you lay twisted, bloody and broken, you'll be the first to acknowledge your tribal chief.

Norman then creates his warrior pose, the scarred burn emerging on his cheek, the stains of blood still etched onto his face.