Weekly Saturday Night Precision - Week 29 - Results

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Chicken McDouble

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score

Live from Chicago, Illinois

Match One
Jack Rogue @Geek773
vs
Kyle Rayner @Welsh-Wizard-97

Winner - Jack Rogue via submission

"The debuting Kyle Rayner accepted the open challenge of Jack Rogue, however he couldn't put away the former Precision Champion and tapped out to the 'Bridge to Victory'."

Segment
Spencer Hyde @Reborn

"Spencer addressed the crowd, thanking Kingsley for the opportunity of a lifetime for him in Precision. He promises Will Neilson that he is going to take the Precision World Heavyweight Championship away from him, and will not stop at nothing to get it."

Match Two
Survival Championship

Tables Match

Austin Cruz @Averous
vs
Yuri Black @also Averous

New Champion
Winner - Austin Cruz via table breakage

"A new Survival Champion in Austin Cruz has been crowned, as he wins the title in his debut. However, this also means the end of the road for Yuri Black, as he is now forced to hang up his boots and leave Precision for good."

Match Three

Money in the Bank Qualifying Match
Lyle Bronson @Cero___Miedo
vs
Antonio Stark @The Anarchist

Winner - Antonio Stark via pinfall

"The veteran in Antonio Stark finally picks up his first victory in a while here tonight, as he defeats Lyle Bronson to advance to the Money in the Bank ladder match. Stark now joins Rogue as the second entrant in the match itself."

Match Four
Winner picks the stipulation
Alexander Diamond @CiV
vs
Tyson Blade @Electro

Winner - Tyson Blade via pinfall

"Joseph Diamond couldn't stop Tyson Blade tonight, as Blade defeats the man who has cost him two opportunities at the Intercontinental Championship in Alexander Diamond. After the match, Tyson took to the mic, the power in his hands, and decided that the Intercontinental Championship match at Money in the Bank, will be a 15 minute Iron Man match with Alexander Diamond not only banned from ringside, but from the arena itself."

Main Event
Chris Young @impactking
vs

Will Neilson @Sanic

Winner - Will Neilson via pinfall

"The Precision World Heavyweight Champion continues to show why he holds that very belt, as he picks up a hard fought victory against Chris Young. The two put on a spectacular match, and after the match itself, Trent Kingsley came out to announce that Chris Young will be the third entrant in the Money in the Bank ladder match. Young now joins Jack Rogue and Antonio Stark, as one spot remains up for grabs. Who will get it?"

Reactions: Geek773

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
Wait a second...Kyle Rayner? Didn't know Welsh was a fan of Green Lantern.
4148090-2811428019-kyle-r.jpeg

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
Next week: Ryan Vendetta vs Austin Cruz for the right to use Countdown by Dangerkids and the Survival Championship :kappa:

@Averous don't worry, you can keep the song, I am never using my character in this league, just allow me to tease ya while I can. I liked his promo btw.

Reactions: trumanblack