Money in the Bank Sasha should win Money in the Bank.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Phenomenal Blissfit

Reaction score
With Sasha in some hot water for refusing a potential Handicap match against Alexa Bliss and her recent no showing of an appearance on the Wendy Williams talk show there are talks of her leaving the company and if that's any indication of Vince wanting to mend a few issues with her before AEW crosses her mind it would do well if Sasha is booked to win MITB later this month.

A split between her and Bayley would do wonders now with the shake up next week this could be a chance to restore any lost momentum she's suffered for such a long time now, Turn her Heel and cash in on Becky for the SD women's title and establish a new title picture on the blue brand with new feuds involving Asuka, Ember, or perhaps trade Bayley over but split the team so on and so forth.

A Heel Sasha is gold and it's a crime they don't see the potential in it.

Reactions: Crash

Crash

Reaction score
With Sasha in some hot water for refusing a potential Handicap match against Alexa Bliss and her recent no showing of an appearance on the Wendy Williams talk show there are talks of her leaving the company and if that's any indication of Vince wanting to mend a few issues with her before AEW crosses her mind it would do well if Sasha is booked to win MITB later this month.

A split between her and Bayley would do wonders now with the shake up next week this could be a chance to restore any lost momentum she's suffered for such a long time now, Turn her Heel and cash in on Becky for the SD women's title and establish a new title picture on the blue brand with new feuds involving Asuka, Ember, or perhaps trade Bayley over but split the team so on and so forth.

A Heel Sasha is gold and it's a crime they don't see the potential in it.

I agree that Sasha should have turned heel a long time ago, she was always better as a heel in NXT... But I don't really want her to win miss MITB, because her stock has fell way too low, I think they should have someone like Asuka, Charlotte maybe or Ronda if she is still even wrestling at this point.

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
Tbh a angle where Sasha wins MITB then she leaves sounds really interesting.

• Haha
Reactions: Crash

The Sheik

The Architect
Technician
Reaction score
Sasha's time has come and gone, let her leave the company. Nobody gives a fuck. She contributes nothing to this company and never did.

Reactions: Doxo and Crash

Crash

Reaction score
Sasha's time has come and gone, let her leave the company. Nobody gives a fuck. She contributes nothing to this company and never did.

That's harsh but true, I don't know what Sasha or even Bayley can do at this point. Sure they can turn heel but it's way too late now.

Redboy123@

Reaction score
If they have an interest in keeping her, then they have to invest in her. Push her to the moon.

What are you talking about? If Sasha Banks offers noting to the company then what does that make the majority of the woman's roster. If Sasha does nothing then literally everybody around and below her are also doing absolutely nothing.

Crash

Reaction score
If they have an interest in keeping her, then they have to invest in her. Push her to the moon.

What are you talking about? If Sasha Banks offers noting to the company then what does that make the majority of the woman's roster. If Sasha does nothing then literally everybody around and below her are also doing absolutely nothing.

Sasha has been on top of the women's division, now she is treated like an afterthought. That's a bad place to be in, when you never had a real push at least you can still hope for one.

Reactions: Phenomenal Blissfit

The Sheik

The Architect
Technician
Reaction score
You know what.. Send her ass back to NXT, maybe that will make her happy.. Keep her disgusting face off my TV screen and she will get to "wrestle" more.

I still can't believe this person is crying because she lost a wrestling match.. She's the laughing stock of WWE right now.

Crash

Reaction score
You know what.. Send her ass back to NXT, maybe that will make her happy.. Keep her disgusting face off my TV screen and she will get to "wrestle" more.

I still can't believe this person is crying because she lost a wrestling match.. She's the laughing stock of WWE right now.

SAVAGE

Redboy123@

Reaction score

Ooooh you have these opinions because you find her unattractive. Makes sense.

Reactions: Phenomenal Blissfit

Crash

Reaction score
Ooooh you have these opinions because you find her unattractive. Makes sense.

isn't that part of wrestling tho? You hate someone because you hate their face? Natural heat 101.