Sasha Banks

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Mr. Roman Empire

The Game
Main Eventer
Reaction score
Now that Sasha is back, will her presence start to bury Becky? I think the fans are bored with Becky. She has been given her push, i would say it was a mild success, but i believe the fans are going to run with Sasha and were gonna see a double turn.

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
I would hope the WWE let Sasha have a long & successful heel run...
and with Alexa Piss-Break & her Pet Cross holding the tag team titles...
well...the timing couldn't be any better.

Personally I want to see a "War of the 4 Horsewomen" angle where (using
the Wild Card rule) Bayley, Becky, Charlotte & Sasha all get an opportunity
to show how good they can be against each other.

Keep Charlotte & Sasha as the heels, Bayley & Becky as the faces and build
to a "Winner Takes All" Fatal Four Way at Clash of Champions...or perhaps
have the match at Hell in a Cell in the Cell.

And do it now while Ronda is out of the picture.

Phenomenal Blissfit

Reaction score
This is the feud that's been buzzing for months to get started now we finally get it, Becky is the perfect foil to a re-established Heel Banks who will only get more over by feuding with The Man.

Now the Sasha marks can be happy I guess.

Mr. Roman Empire

The Game
Main Eventer
Reaction score
I think this feud is gonna result in a double turn, similar to when they tried to turn Becky heel against Charlotte. Fans have missed Sasha and have especially missed her heel persona that was super over in NXT and put womens wrestling on the map. I think WWE will go all in on making Sasha the heel and Becky the babyface but I believe the fans will all rally for Sasha because Becky is becoming a bit of a stale, cliche, phony, cringeworthy babyface. I hope this leads to a double turn and Sasha is positioned as a babyface while Becky finally gets to have a legit heel run.