Santino, Dead E. & cena-buttocks Threads of Hell Name?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
The Australians, and I were pretty tight even before bWo. Do a history check. You always say we copied off of you guys. Truth be told, bWo most likely copied of off us. The Aussies were always talked about as a group because this site has so many. Then I came along and me the Aussies started jacking threads. We got popularity from that shit. You most likely noticed that, and decided to make a group of your own.

We were basically a group even before bWo existed. Just because we decided to give our group a name doesn't mean we copied you. You shouldn't talk about copying, look at you group's name. Ripoff of nWo. Nobody likes a hypocrite.

I'm not starting any war lol

I don't remember any of this really ok. All I remember is all this stuff starting after I formed bWo last year and yes I know its an nWo ripoff more like a bWo Blue World Order Rip-Off but really WHO CARES...I was playing along saying you copied us but really didn't care about no war which I guess you don't either so I say we all just STFU..

Maybe you need to stop sounding like a sleep deprived wanker and realize that this is a bit of fun.

I know its fun but I really don't got time for a stupid e-war....I just wanna e-attack people like the MEM does lol.

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

You don't want an e-war, but you wanna e-attack?

*insert unfunny overused meme facepalm here*

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
You don't want an e-war, but you wanna e-attack?

*insert unfunny overused meme facepalm here*

no not e-attack you...just like idk...e-walk up to someone and e-spear them...ok this is lame fuck it I'm out for now.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
but I don't get along with them...they hate me just like the Aussie do...

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
he told me to join the Gang-A-Jews they hate me two I think Hell idk who they are...but they probably hate me...

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
Kiz, you fucking bring me into this when you have no right, what the fuck is wrong with you, just get over yourself.

On another note, I hate McDonalds, home cooked> Take away

Beer Money Army

here is another name. " THis Guy erections of Monkeystyle blob in soulpower Anus Threads of Hell"

"Nudie Bar"

option 3:

"More Nudie Bar"

Option 4:

"More nudie Bar"

option 5:
"What does Kaedon have in his hand and why is he stroking fast? thread of Hell"

Kizza

Kiz, you fucking bring me into this when you have no right, what the fuck is wrong with you, just get over yourself.

On another note, I hate McDonalds, home cooked> Take away

Lolololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololol

Qwake

I think Blaze lives in the same Location as Kizza :p

I think the Aussies win this one, Stinger kinda raped them.

BWO :lac:

X-Sterl-X

Reaction score
I love how Stinger calls us all weak members, your NOTHING more than a VIP member, like the guys you listed, just because you begged for your rep power and sucked the aussies dicks doesnt mean you are better than me or anyone else you wanna be asshole, seriously, you live in Maryland and you like jap cartoons and are in a group of aussies, (no aussies are not lame I just saying him trieing to be an aussie is) stop being so lame.... and stop ripping people you don't know nor have any power over.... prick