Santana

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Spity94

Reaction score
Jsantana.jpg

Request from Dre, let me know what you think about it.

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
Sorry, I don't like it at all, the blending looks weird and the pick in the background just throws me off the entire piece. The large text is good but the rest is not up to scratch by your standards.

Kizza

Eh, looks decent. I like the effect you were going for, but it feels really empty. The blurred pic in the background takes away from the main pic, and looks really bad. The DRE text is decent, but the Santana one looks quickly slapped on. Capable of much better.

Spity94

Reaction score
Yeah the Santana text could be better, i kinda like it in that spot when i was doing it but then figured i could of done a better job with it once i had given it to Dre. He still liked it tho so don't have much to worry about on that subject lol
Thanks for the comments.