• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Samoa Joe wanted Homicide as his partner.

Source: Wrestling Observer

- It was Jeff Jarrett’s decision to use Eric Young in the TNA Turning Point main event when Scott Hall no-showed the event. According to one source, Samoa Joe had suggested that the company use Homicide, however, they didn’t feel Homicide was over enough.

So. Anyone agree with Jarret's choice over Samoa Joe's?

Soulpower

Homicide? Not over enough?

That's funny. Other than the MCMG, LAX are the most over team in TNA. I would have gone with Homicide. Sure, he's small, but he works a match better than Eric Young, and Homicide isn't a joke character like Young is.

thats the biggest bunch of bullshit i have ever heard!

Homicide is a hell of a lot more over that eric young, and he is most defiantly a better wrestler. besides all of that this could have done so much for Homicide. but instead everyone was just disappointed that the awesome promo was for eric young

Tsaalyo Phoenix

Homicide? Who? *wikipedias* Oh, that guy.

Personally I like Eric Young. He's a great performer, a unique personality, and really a guy you just want to cheer. I agree with Jarret.

Great One

Wtf? Am I the only one wondering if Jarrett was there to make this decision, why the fuck didn't his ass go out there instead?

Great One

Um... that was a very good time to return. It would have made that PPV not-so-shit and would have made a fuckload of sense seeing how him, Nash, and Hall use to be a faction.

Montana

Im kinda 50/50 on this. I think Eric Young was a deserving candidate, but HOmicide would have fit much better. I want to say LAX had a match that night, and Eric Young didnt. Not sure on that. But im all for a Eric Young push. Not sure if this was the right one though. After the Roode/Young fued, young has done nothing.

Soulpower

I want to say LAX had a match that night, and Eric Young didnt. Not sure on that

LAX were part of the feast or fired bullshit, and Eric Young wrestled against James Storm.

phantomgerald

The only reason why I think Homicide should not be out there is because he is a tag team now, and that would really make him look better than Hernandez. Maybe they should have had. Hernandez attack Nash and the LAX join Samoa Joe

J

^^Agreed Homocide would have been awesome...but he already has prior business...Although it could have just been a one night thing...but i'm kinda glad they did go with Eric...It helped to put him over more...