• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Samoa Joe parts ways with Impact Wrestling

Sabretooth

Wow you guys really can't let me report anything can ya?

Anyway this is awful for TNA. Their roster is already small and Joe was one of their signature guys. Not good

Lover Boy

Certified
Curious to what TNA will do with the BDC, Joe was obviously a member which means they will have to find a way to right him off in storyline. I wonder if they will bring in another member or just leave it as it is.

Joe can still put on a great match if given the chance so he will be a fantastic addition to wherever he goes, shame to see him leave TNA.

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
If Joe was signed by The WWE he could do well done there with the vast amount of talent NXT has right now. I think also he would get better in shape, and if I had to put a finger on it, Joe comes up someone's bodyguard if Joe goes to WWE. He started his career that way in ROH, and I wouldn't mind seeing him do that again.

If Joe was signed by The WWE he could do well done there with the vast amount of talent NXT has right now. I think also he would get better in shape, and if I had to put a finger on it, Joe comes up someone's bodyguard if Joe goes to WWE. He started his career that way in ROH, and I wouldn't mind seeing him do that again.

He would be good as The Authority's fat/muscle, or actually a bad ass fighting The Authority. I wouldn't mind seeing him kick Rollins's ass.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Let's be honest here, Joe in any company would put on some top matches. Shinsuke Nakamura vs Samoa Joe over the IWGP IC Title that would be great to see.

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Joe could have some awesome matches in the E but I don't think they want him. He is miles better than Umaga was imo, but they seem to have little interest in him.

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Joe could have some awesome matches in the E but I don't think they want him. He is miles better than Umaga was imo, but they seem to have little interest in him.

I heard otherwise that WWE does have some interest in him, more so Triple H. I think he see with a little cleaning overall he do well for them. Either way, right now Joe has his wheels turning again with people talking about him, I wish him well.

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Yeah I just saw the video, Joe coming back to ROH. I don't know if it's a major deal or it's a small deal till maybe something else comes for him. The Champ is here..THE CHAMP IS HERE!