Samoa Joe Garuanted Champion at Lockdown

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

J

So yea...When Somoa Joe was talkin' to Jim Cornett he said he will only sign the contract after he is the champion at Lockdown...and we know Joe is still under contract for awhile...So it this pretty much garuntein' that Samoa Joe will come out as Champion at lockdown...

Discuss

PeepShow

It's what most of the fans want. I don't blame them. I mean, nothing much more I can say as I've said what I need to say about him. It's all just a matter of wait and see what happens with him as champ, if he wins it that is.

J

Yea its what most fans do want...but it seams there makin' it wasy 2 obvious...I mean...It seems almost garunteed now...

xtremebadass

If someone says something on a wrestling program on purpose with this kind of promise, it usually means the opposite. I am not saying Joe won't get the match at Lockdown, I am saying he will most likely lose.

chessarmy

I dont know, I have a sick feeling that Matt Morgan is going to screw him. I really hope I am wrong though, I have been waiting for a Joe title run forever, and its time he finally gets one!!

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

^^ye i gotta agree. i mean it just seems like thats how its going to go down. joe will probably get the title at bfg

phantomgerald

I think he'll get the title at Lockdown. They're building this for a long time, and he will win the title. They have to give it to him. And in case you haven't realised, TNA feuds which run for a good few months are always very predictable.

RKOrton.

Reaction score
He's did his time in TNA, and a lot say it's his time to hold it. I personally am not a big fan of his, but it'd be cool to see what he could do as champion.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

well he may not get it a lockdown. i dont see them giving it to him on his first try

Haze187

Reaction score
well he may not get it a lockdown. i dont see them giving it to him on his first try
Its about his 3rd shot at the title.
I think they should give him the title but make Matt Morgan interupt but fail at making him lose so it would set up a fued after Joe's champ. Or they could try a Joe Vs. Booker match.
They can't give it to him on BFG because by then he probably won't be in the company so they have to give him the belt or he won't resign with them.

MasterEvc

Reaction score
Its about time he gets the title, hes been there for so long and has prooved himself.

J

^^I do agree...Joe's title run has been a long time coming...and i hope he does come up wit it this time...

Reaction score
I dont know, I have a sick feeling that Matt Morgan is going to screw him. I really hope I am wrong though, I have been waiting for a Joe title run forever, and its time he finally gets one!!

Good observation. I hope that's not the case but we haven't seen or heard from Morgan very much since his spat with Joe. However, being inside a cage may be TNA's way of avoiding that subject.

Sery2

Reaction score
Yeah, I want to see Samoa Joe as the TNA Champ, since he deserves it more than Angle and he is better than Angle, At the moment I would say...