1. Welcome to the Wrestlingsmarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dismiss Notice

Samoa Joe: Blame it on Russo

Discussion in 'Impact Wrestling' started by Kairi HoHo, Jan 22, 2018.

1. Kairi HoHo

Kairi HoHo I want it all!

So WrestlingInc broke the show of Joe talking about the kidnapping that took place on Impact many moons ago. IT's pretty sad and depressing to hear this, we kinda knew, but how do you do something like that to one of your most popular guys and not have the light of the end of the Tunnel for it? I remember when Joe came back he was more vicious, but it wasn't the Joe we wanted and remembered from before. I swear wasn't it too long before Joe joined the Main Event Mafia?​

2. Captain Charisma

Captain Charisma GLORIOUS

bobbyroode2
    kurtangle2
    christian2
    ajstyles2
    austinaries2
    hhh
    Joe in TNA was a huge down later on. Not his fault, especially since Bischoff-Hogan era. I remember him not being involved on shows for a long time.

3. Deezy

Deezy Well-Known Member

brethart2
    newjack
    ddp
    therock
    nwo
    wolfpac
    I remember Joe saying this on MLW radio a few years ago.

4. Admin Post
  5. Kairi HoHo

Kairi HoHo I want it all!

Yeah that's the problem I have with it the most. It's one thing to do a storyline and it doesn't work out to the point fans get behind people and take interest in it, but to not have a way to finish it is so sad to hear. I mean Joe was on top of the world by then, did he even need such a thing to get over I think not.

6. Messiah

Messiah Member

sethrollins
    ironsheik
    randyorton
    newjack
    ajstyles2
    emma
    Joe, you're not worth Russo's time either.. Keep your mouth shut and worry about staying healthy you fragile little punk.

7. Jimmy King

Jimmy King ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

[​IMG]

Chris and Cwalker like this.
  8. Deezy

Deezy Well-Known Member

brethart2
    newjack
    ddp
    therock
    nwo
    wolfpac
    Russo's time :TI:

Having your friends give you pity jobs because you fucked up your own websites and little wrestling shows in Colorado is sooooo much better than sitting on the sideline collecting a downside guarantee.

9. Admin Post
    TNA is Hiring

TNA is Hiring #ThanosHive

who's manz is this?

Chris and Cwalker like this.
  10. Deezy

Deezy Well-Known Member

brethart2
    newjack
    ddp
    therock
    nwo