Sami Zayn Told to Limit Spots

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Fullofit

The Artiste
Reaction score
WWE officials in developmental have told Sami Zayn, the former El Generico, to slow down and not do so many high spots. The feeling is that he's really good, very intelligent and does good promos. Officials like the spots he does but don't want him to do so many in one match.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
I can understand him not doing as many over the top spots in every match. It would devalue his big matches if you see all his amazing moves in shorter matches on TV if that makes sense.

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
^ What Alkaline said. As long as they aren't limiting him "too" much I can understand it and don't see anything wrong with it. Of course, I can also understand Zayn's likely enthusiasm in wanting to put as much into even his basic matches as possible. But as long as they don't try to reign him in too much and water it down, then I can understand what they're doing and why they would want to save his more extreme spots for bigger events, as well as not doing too many in one match.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
How can anyone take that report seriously with the way it is written? fucking gross

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
Source? Looks like a spider with led legs has walked on the keyboard :haha:

Roi

Champion
Reaction score
It's like hey you are so damn good. Get the fuck out

Stopspot

Reaction score
It's like hey you are so damn good. Get the fuck out
Don't be silly. They are investing in him. If you were a WWE wrestler who is capable in ring, good on the stick and a possible future investment for the company. Would you go about working every match at a high pace, putting in big spot after big spot after big spot? Increasing the risk of injury every time you do one which could derail your career.

They aren't telling him to not work. They are telling him to work smart. Save the big spots for the PPVs and high profile matches except for a few. Why should I watch him do a 630 senton bomb from a standing position on a PPV when I can see him do it in a 5 minute match on Smackdown?

They are investing in him long term by making sure he doesn't burn his body out early.

Last edited:

Stopspot

Reaction score
Wow.

How long has he been doing this? Why can he not form sentences that don't look like the work of a 3rd grader?
Hasn't he been involved in the business since like the late 80's/early 90's? One would think he would have at least been given some pointers or a "how to" book by now.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Hasn't he been involved in the business since like the late 80's/early 90's? One would think he would have at least been given some pointers or a "how to" book by now.
He should try this one out

6c843f28ddc95a7a6980d444f9a118eb.png

Reactions: Farooq

Roray

The Artiste
Reaction score
I agree with Alkaline, it is just NXT..

Just wait until he gets to TV for him to have bigger matches with bigger moves.