• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Sami Zayn comments on relationship with CM Punk

Chris

Dreams are Endless

I've known him a very, very long time. There have been some ups, there have been some downs. And he showed up and I was like, 'Look, I just don't want this to be weird. So, like, you know, say whatever you need to say. Say your piece.' I said my piece. And like, clean slate. That's it.
You know what I mean? You just can't walk around harboring resentment. Because I just don't want him to walk by and be like a black cloud. Like, I work here, you know what I mean? Or vice versa. I don't want him to see me and go [groans]. Hey, whatever happened, cards on the table, let's just, 'Clean slate? Good? Good? Ok.'
And that's it. That's how I approach, I guess not just him but life. I've found in my experience it's kind of exhausting to hate people [laughs]. The only person who's mad is you, you know what I mean? They're just walking around but you're the one all of a sudden under a cloud of negativity. So I just don't want that cloud. So has there been some weird stuff between us in the past? Sure. I think 90 percent of people you ask about Punk would probably say the same. But as far as I'm concerned, hey, we gotta work together, you're here, you've been through a lot in your life, let's just clean slate, start over, and, you know, whatever. That's it.