Same Love

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Not really into Macklemore at all, but this was a nice song he did. I do applaud him for it, it was really good.

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
Only song of their's I've heard is "Can't Hold Us" - typical modern pop song.

catlady

The People's Champion
Main Eventer
Reaction score
Religion is a man made tool to control people. That's why is causes wars. What really makes me mad is when I see supposed "Christians" protesting that God hates fags & homosexuals... It is not true. Read the Bible. The result of it is abuncha people controlled by religion.. Even Christians. Being a Christian has nothing to do with religion but man made it that way. I know most of you don't believe in God or the Bible so I will keep this short in saying that a big reason I don't even go to church is because they kick gays out but its okay for liars, thieves, murders, adulters & even child molesters to attend. I don't think its right for people to justify what a person wants to believe in or attend to. I don't care what your skin color is or your sexual preference is, to keep a person from believing in God is complete BS.

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
Religion is a man made tool to control people. That's why is causes wars. What really makes me mad is when I see supposed "Christians" protesting that God hates fags & homosexuals... It is not true. Read the Bible. The result of it is abuncha people controlled by religion.. Even Christians. Being a Christian has nothing to do with religion but man made it that way. I know most of you don't believe in God or the Bible so I will keep this short in saying that a big reason I don't even go to church is because they kick gays out but its okay for liars, thieves, murders, adulters & even child molesters to attend. I don't think its right for people to justify what a person wants to believe in or attend to. I don't care what your skin color is or your sexual preference is, to keep a person from believing in God is complete BS.
Wrong thread? Didn't listen to the song so ignore this if it's about the song :lol1:

catlady

The People's Champion
Main Eventer
Reaction score
Wrong thread? Didn't listen to the song so ignore this if it's about the song :lol1:

No just pointing out that religion is bs as he mentioned in the song.

Nano

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Website
www.pheed.com
The instrumental is just perfect and the lyrics much better... This is what I want in my wedding (if someday I get married)

Lady Deathbane

thanks for the unban, lmao
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
I love Macklmore and when I saw the music video, I literally almost in tears. Being in San Francisco, you're exposed to so much of the homosexual lifestyle and living in this generation, there's always homophobics no matter where you are. Many of my homosexual friends have went through so much and I've seen plenty beatdowns that just make me so angry at those people, even at Religion. I've been thinking about religion for awhile and I don't go to church either for almost the same reason Brit has. It's also because I'm not going to let anyone else tell me what God means to me. I have my own meaning of God and I absolutely hate it when people tell me otherwise, especially my own family.

/rant

catlady

The People's Champion
Main Eventer
Reaction score
To me, God is real love and love would NEVER be cruel to another human being in such a matter to judge them so disgustingly.

Lady Deathbane

thanks for the unban, lmao
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
To me, God is real love and love would NEVER be cruel to another human being in such a matter to judge them so disgustingly.
Exactly. That's my exact definition.

It makes me wonder, if God cares and loves all things he created, shouldn't he also love and protect the people who don't believe in him as well?

catlady

The People's Champion
Main Eventer
Reaction score
Exactly. That's my exact definition.

It makes me wonder, if God cares and loves all things he created, shouldn't he also love and protect the people who don't believe in him as well?

Religion is what made people believe him to be a hateful being. He loves EVERYONE! If people would go to the source and stop listening to people teach religion they would know that.

Reactions: Lady Deathbane

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
Religion is what made people believe him to be a hateful being. He loves EVERYONE! If people would go to the source and stop listening to people teach religion they would know that.
If "he" loved everyone, why would "he" allow things such as AIDS/cancer to exist. Or does "he" not have control over that?

catlady

The People's Champion
Main Eventer
Reaction score
If "he" loved everyone, why would "he" allow things such as AIDS/cancer to exist. Or does "he" not have control over that?

He doesn't control what we do to each other. A big portion of cancers is the result of PEOPLE messing with our food sources and us just not taking care of ourselves. Aids was created in a lab my MAN, not God. I know, what about about evil people hurting the innocent... or storms.... or tragedies like 9/11 where people were killed having it not be unto their own fault... God created this world to work under physical laws. Like gravity for instance. If he were to suspend gravity to save one life, millions of others would be hurt or killed. I am horrible at explaining things which is why I try to keep my mouth shut.. lol, but we chose (as humans) free will. The consequences of choosing freewill are death, disease, and sins in general. If you want to blame anyone, blame Eve for tempting Adam or better yet, blame the devil himself. I am still learning things myself and I know things like this are hard for people who don't believe in Him. Quite a few things have been proven with science that were taught in the bible though... Like our emotions for example & the way we talk. If someone is angry and speaks out of anger, it effects their physical body and can and does result in sickness. I can't remember what the study was called so you will have to look it up, but that is just one example. Even if you don't believe in the Bible or God or Jesus, that book, The things God taught, and Jesus taught are amazing stepping stones to live by. I never understood hating Jesus in the first place because, he taught people to love each other & not judge each other. He wanted people to live in peace so people hating a man who professed love just never made sense to me, believing in him or not. He did exist though, history has proven that, people just have to choose to believe what they want about him. Religion has given God a bad name, and man created religion.