• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Salutations fellow wrestling aficionados.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deuce

Welcome to the site, I think I seen you from somewhere but I don't fully remember. Check out CWF if you got the time :)

Troy

Welcome to WrestlingSmarks!

Hopefully you will find that this is the forum for you.

TAHowardRocks

Welcome to the site, I think I seen you from somewhere but I don't fully remember. Check out CWF if you got the time :)

I believe you are referring to the forum where you called yourself Revolution-X. That's also the same forum where I nominated David Arquette & the TNA Knockouts for the first and final Posters of the year and they actually won that prestigious award. I believe I defeated Professor Immaculate twice in a debate that he asked for on that forum. I was going to challenge Twiztid to a debate on here but I doubt he would behave himself since the topic would be about me. I am not even allowed on that forum anymore and you will never see me on that forum again. I wasn't appreciated on there anyway so it's not really a loss for me or anyone else there.

Status
Not open for further replies.