Saints Row 3 Announced

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Ben

Reaction score
<center>
media
</center>
A third Saints Row game is we've been waiting to be announced for quite a while. It was clearly coming eventually; THQ is fully behind the franchise, as evidenced by the production of a movie adaptation. The new game was officially revealed today as Saints Row: The Third. The Third again puts you in a position of control over the Saints gang, which is dominating the city of Stilwater. The game will take you beyond Stilwater to a new city, but it's currently unknown if you'll be able to visit both locations or just the new one.
"Saints Row: The Third puts you on top of the world, right at the beginning of the game, with all the perks that go along with being the head of an elite criminal organization," said THQ VP Danny Bilson in a press release. "There's no delivering pizza, no shuttling family members about in a long series of taxi missions. Instead, you take all the power of the Third Street Saints and you take the world by storm."
Not many details about the game were offered -- it'll be featured as the cover story of Game Informer's April issue. It's suggested that the game will be just as over-the-top (if not more so) than its predecessors, which is good to hear. That charm is what really set Saints Row apart from Grand Theft Auto.

Was never really a fan of the first 2 games and really compared to any of the GTA games there just not that fun.

AF.

Reaction score
The games have the right idea, just the wrong execution. If GTA adapted the style of the SR games, I'd be in love.

Not looking forward to this, sadly.

Kairi

Reaction score
i think they are okay, and my cousin buys these so i will try it when it is out.