• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Sacrifice PPV Poster

PY.

sacrifice.jpg

Sick poster, but Rob Terry?

Dale

Super Moderator
Think i'd have just prefered the logo to not be on his back tbh, kinda spoils it. Still better than what we usually get with TNA.

Rated R Superstar

I personally don't mind Rob Terry, he's got the right look of a monster, and if used properly, he could very well be a monster. So, I hope he gets some kind of push, maybe he can improve his wrestling.

Troy

Really good poster, much better than their other recent efforts. A little bit worried that this may mean Rob Terry will play a big role on the PPV.

Chriss

Really good poster, much better than their other recent efforts. A little bit worried that this may mean Rob Terry will play a big role on the PPV.

They dont have enough time to build him up so I think they just put him in cause he looked best on it.

rcoot93

Hope he can wrestle better now though because the last few times he's been pushed he hasnt loooked great

Lewb

This posters okay, nothing special. They're still miles away graphic wise to WWE. Just like their brand in general.

Chriss

This posters okay, nothing special. They're still miles away graphic wise to WWE. Just like their brand in general.

Comparing WWE to TNA is like comparing Daniel Bryan to Santino Marella, you just can't do it.

Side note: Finally found the right thread, lol. I've had WS opened in two panels, in both I was about the respond to ya and I just posted it in wroing thread :bash: