Sack a shit

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

PeepShow

I don't even know where to begin with this. There are so many of you on here with the intelligence of a ground mole, that it's hard to even post here anymore. One has really thrown me for a loop for a while now and even made me laugh at points with the quality of stupidity he produces. This worthless piece of shit I'm referring to would be Mike.

It's obviously noted that people don't care for C4, but this sentence?

Well, most years, after the RR, the winner comes out and chooses the brand he's gonna go to.
This year, it didn't happen.. yet.
Im thinkin' that's because of the whole Orton/McMahon thing, and they had to focus on that.
But now, they champions are in place and all that stuff, and NWO is officially over. So, it's time for Orton to choose.
I think we all for the most part forgot about that.
If wwe does this how it should be done, orton will end up choosing the title he will go after, on raw tommorow.

So, what do you think? I know I had my other thread abou the possibilty of Orton vs Edge, but that had more to do specifically with that, just to see what people thought f the outcome of the ppv...

Don't debate the ppv in this one, but just give your thoughts on what they will book Orton to do. Face HHH or Edge?

This is inspired by Christians return, but I want it as a seperate thread, because, although it's about Christian, it isn't to mark out and/or complain about his return.
Anyways, here's my question...
For months, we were all speculation about him returning, right?
Rumours were everywhere, and people pretty much tuned in just hoping he would return.
Well, during this whole thing, like 3 different supposed storylines were "revealed" that the wwe was supposedly planning.
I have to admit, some were pretty cool.
The thought of him and Edge was awesome. The thought of him being the one attacking Jeff was cool.
The thought of him as WWE champ was cool.
But the main storyline that wwe supposedly had planned was for him to be the attacker of Jeff, and feud for the wwe title.
As we know, this didn't happen.
Instead he returned to ecw.

So...
Do you think that wwe possibly changed plans, considering the speculation and rumors and spoilers about him return, and put him on ECW to be less predictable? Or do you think this was the plan all along?
I personally think they put hiim on ECW to, like I said, do something all the rumor mills weren't talking about, and pull out a surprise.
And that makes me think... Did we on the internet ruin the potential of Christian on SD or Raw by being part of this "culture" that likes to spoil every storyline, and have every storylien spoiler for us?
If this storylien wasnt' leaked, would he have still debuted on ECW?

Just some food for thought, I guess.

Yay or nay? Does it make thems sexier (If they're already good looking, that is)
If nay, why not?
If yay, which accent?
Oh, by the way, if you're like english or australian already, than your own accent doesn't count, it's for accents from outside of your own.
Oh, and Blaze, yes, you can count girls with hick accents :laugh:
I personally love a girl with an accent. I like girls from like Brazil and that area. Accents I hate are ones from like, Texas or Nashville.

Nice fucking paragraph structure there you ignorant cocksucker. Lets take a look at some more stuff I've had the pleasure of reading lately.

I agree with Christian's rep, except I call gimmick infringement.

Anyways, welcome.

Lol, that's pretty ironic.[/QUOTE]

I bet your having fun making no sense at all at TDK's expense. Nice job you fucking popinjay.

http://www.impactwrestling.com/forum/showthread.php?t=21121

Now this isn't just directed at you, because there's been so many fucking unneeded bumped threads in HIAT that were not even all that funny to begin with. They know who they are. But seriously here, lets fucking bump a thread that's from the middle of last year that had like 6 posts in it, none of which were in the least bit funny. What's the motive in doing something like that? Bored out of your mind again? Don't have a lot time to be wasting on a forum and have better things to do? Lets take a look at these better things.

http://www.impactwrestling.com/forum/showthread.php?t=30534

Nice job of going back into the AE detector and wasting countless minutes of your time adding this shit up. I guess it's supposed to be funny? You sure got me...

Oh, and also, lets not return someones instant messages and act like I'm not there...

fuckin halflife.

LadyHotrod

I wanna fuck the shit out of Peep.

Let's not forget the bandwagons Mikey loves to hop on! Next week, whoever is the hate target, he'll be right on that wagon!

Qwake

tbqh I was thinking that in the other thread, Mike got along well with LHR and as soon as many members began hating her he joined the hating.

Don't you have a husband on IWF? I would lmao if he saw that.

Moonlight Drive

Lady Hotrod said:
Let's not forget the bandwagons Mikey loves to hop on! Next week, whoever is the hate target, he'll be right on that wagon!
Isn't this the next hate bandwagon?

MikeRaw

Yes it is Moonlight. Count me in.

Oh, and peep, seriously man, this can't be all you have to worry about, is it?
I don't mind you making a thread about me at all, do whatever the fuck you like, but if your main target is actually my typing, you honestly need to find something better to do. Flaming over grammar? That's poor.

As for your other "points"...
About the post I made in the entrance ramp? Why should you have a problem with that? I was just saying, it is pretty ironic you would condemn someone else (I forget who) for stealing someones "gimmick" when you do the same thing, many times (and no, not just the "copyright infringement" things).
And as for your mini-rant about me ignoring you on MSN... What would you like me to do? It seems pretty logical to me that, if you don't like someone, you don't talk to someone. And as you know, me and you haven't gotten along pretty much since day one. At least from my view we haven't. So if you try to talk to me, like you did that time a few weeks back, why would I answer you if I have no interest in talking to you?

So just to clear that up...
Feel free to flame, but let me warn you in advance, you're going to be winning.. Let me also warn you that if I don't respong until 1:30 or so tonight, it'll be because I'm doing other things, not cause I'm avoiding this thread...

BTW, what is a "sack a shit"?

Oh, and to Lady hotrod... I surely did't jump on your hate bandwagon. I've never been too fond of you, and anyone here that I talk to on msn or anyting like that on a regular basis will tell you the same thing. I've always found you annoying, even if you're not doing anything to me.
But I can see why you think it's a bandwagon, because I started saying stuff to you in the thread Moonlight Drive created, but that wasn't a bandwagon. I had just decided to let it go, until he made a thread, and I saw your stupidity all over again, and was reminded to say something.

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

You really shouldn't talk. You jump on the dick of whomever says something negative about someone you don't like.

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

And you know good and goddam well if Peepshow said something to offend you, you wouldn't wanna “fuck” him anymore.

LadyHotrod

Oh, and to Lady hotrod... I surely did't jump on your hate bandwagon. I've never been too fond of you, and anyone here that I talk to on msn or anyting like that on a regular basis will tell you the same thing. I've always found you annoying, even if you're not doing anything to me.
But I can see why you think it's a bandwagon, because I started saying stuff to you in the thread Moonlight Drive created, but that wasn't a bandwagon. I had just decided to let it go, until he made a thread, and I saw your stupidity all over again, and was reminded to say something.

LOL, now who's lying.

You and I had some minor disagreements in the past, just like anyone here, and it was quickly forgotten. We had no issues for ages and then you suddenly come out of nowhere with hate. Qwake doesn't even like me and he still agreed with what I said. Stop trying to hide it, you're a bandwagoner.

You really shouldn't talk. You jump on the dick of whomever says something negative about someone you don't like.

When did I say I didn't like MikeRaw? He's lame for being a bandwagoner but I never said I didn't like him. I've said quite a few times that the only smurf I don't like here is Monk. Other than that, I don't care how many people have a problem with me. I don't dislike them just because I disagree with things at times.

Sorry, unlike Monk, I am a bit more mature when it comes to things like that :)

And you know good and goddam well if Peepshow said something to offend you, you wouldn't wanna “fuck” him anymore.

Actually, Peep and I DID have a few disagreements before. That doesn't change anything. I'm not Monk.

PeepShow

if your main target is actually my typing, you honestly need to find something better to do. Flaming over grammar? That's poor.

There was no one main target. It was directed at your all around stupidity for the past few months. Just so happened to be that one of my longer points with posts of yours had to do with you shitting on C4's bolding/italicizing/underlining technique, when in reality you shouldn't be telling anyone else how to post and not to post things. Oh, and fuck the word flaming. That is such a homoriffic word. Ranting is the better term to be used here if anything.

MikeRaw said:
it is pretty ironic you would condemn someone else (I forget who) for stealing someones "gimmick"

I'd love to know who you're referring to.

MikeRaw said:
you do the same thing, many times (and no, not just the "copyright infringement" things).

It's called making fun of him because he does it all the time and it's not even needed 75% of the time. Figured people would pretty much understand that, but I guess I should have figured someone like you wouldn't.

MikeRaw said:
BTW, what is a "sack a shit"?

You, obviously. I thought I kinda cleared that up in the first post of the thread.

MikeRaw said:
I've never been too fond of you. I've always found you annoying, even if you're not doing anything to me.

http://www.impactwrestling.com/forum/showpost.php?p=284301&postcount=5

Orly?

CONTRADICTIONS~

MikeRaw

HAHAHA! Wow!

Oh, DO keep those contradictions coming, MikeRaw. Please keep telling everyone you've always had a problem with me and that you don't hop on bandwagons.

Lol, that's from what? August? That was about 7 months ago.
Obviously never is the wrong term, when I say I've never liked Lady Hotrod, but I think you can understand what it means.

Lady Hortod, just because we haven't argued one-on-one for a long time, doesn't mean I've liked you. You rep me sometimes, sometimes I rep you back. Sometimes I neg rep. Sometimes I agree, sometimes I don't. Butif I agree with you one time, and even say you made a great post in some topic, doesn't mean I like you. That's just me being unbiased, and acknowledging you made a good point.
I've been irritated by you the majority of your time here, and tha tother thread was just a way for me to decide to get it out there.

LadyHotrod

Lol, that's from what? August? That was about 7 months ago.
Obviously never is the wrong term, when I say I've never liked Lady Hotrod, but I think you can understand what it means.

Lady Hortod, just because we haven't argued one-on-one for a long time, doesn't mean I've liked you. You rep me sometimes, sometimes I rep you back. Sometimes I neg rep. Sometimes I agree, sometimes I don't. Butif I agree with you one time, and even say you made a great post in some topic, doesn't mean I like you. That's just me being unbiased, and acknowledging you made a good point.
I've been irritated by you the majority of your time here, and tha tother thread was just a way for me to decide to get it out there.

:roll2:

No, please, just stop making yourself look like a dumb fuck more than you already have. It's out in plain view that you contradict yourself and you're a *gasp* HYPOCRITE, something you like to throw out at other people.

You=Bandwagoner (not to mention you and the majority of people here can't even properly type my username and it's right infront of your fucking face).

You can't cover up the truth so stop trying. You'll eventually get bored and fall off the bandwagon but don't even try to state that you were "never fond of me", lmao. Peep owned you, keep whining.