Sabin Following Alex Shelley Out Of TNA?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Chris Sabin has plans to follow former Motor City Machine Guns mate Alex Shelley out the door.

The four-time X Division Champion has told friends that he plans on leaving TNA Wrestling when his contract expires in August.

On May 21, it was reported that Shelley had opted not to renew his TNA Wrestling contract, thus ending his eight-year tenure with the organization.
Guess we'll see nearer the time given this is just hearsay but you'd think with Shelley reportedly being offered a deal, Sabin will definitley take a chance on getting one too. Interesting times for the TNA roster.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Gotta' wait 'til August. :(

Heisenberg

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
TNA losing a lot of good talent and I got no problem with both coming to WWE. But if WWE start getting these good tag teams, they must focus on the tag division more and push it. And get new championship belts.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
ah man... if Sabin leaves and is able to join with Shelley and they are a tag team... that'd give me a good reason to watch. Shelley is one of my faves from TNA so him in WWE would get me watchin. Sabin is also real fun to watch too.

rcoot93

Reaction score
TNa are looking like there losing a lot of guys lattlely they really need to look at why and give guys like this more tv time and pay

The Cork

Banned
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scottsteiner
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
carlito
Favorite Wrestler
goldburg
Favorite Wrestler
jakeroberts
Favorite Wrestler
paige
They could get over like the Hardys in WWE, given the chance.

Not sure about them getting that chance though......WWE seem to have ADHD with the tag division, everytime a team gets over they decide to break them up and feud them against each other. They really need to realise not every team has a Shawn Michaels and a Marty Jannetty.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Wow, didn't expect Sabin to let his deal expire as well. WWE would be crazy not to do all they can to sign both of them. But knowing that WWE are slightly crazy they will probably sign them and then put them on the main roster as singles wrestlers on opposite brands. MCMG's are a great team and could revive the WWE tag team division if WWE finally decided to push that division again.

AZUCAR!

Reaction score
He got unlucky with his injury, which kept him out for the better part of a year. They could've done something good with Alex Shelley in that time, until Sabin got back, but TNA didn't. And now that Sabin's been back for a few months, he's hardly been used frequently as i'm sure as he'd of liked to be. So if he does leave, it won't surprise me.

DashX

Reaction score
I hope that WWE does sign both Alex Shelley and Chris Sabin and bring them in as a tag team. I think that they both would make the WWE tag team division great.

NorthernMonkey

Reaction score
If MCMG were to sign with WWE and if WWE amazingly decided to push them as a team and try to reignite the tag-team division which at this moment is unlikely then I'd like to see a angle between MCMG and Young & O'Neil. It'd be a good push for two decent, young up and coming tag teams. A angle with the Uso's would be pretty sweet too.

Reactions: 1 person