Rybaxel

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Seriously how bad is their combined theme tune. Sounds so bad. Cant think of much worse.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Bad tune. Hilarious tag team. The medium guy and the big guy are warming up on me.

Reactions: B.Dazzle

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Bad tune. Hilarious tag team. The medium guy and the big guy are warming up on me.
Yeah I agree as a team they seem to be gelling together well. Had some good moments on commentary on RAW.

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
They should alternate their individual themes. My favourite TT right now. Especially da big guy on commentary. :happy:

Reactions: Cloud

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
They should alternate their individual themes. My favourite TT right now. Especially da big guy on commentary. :happy:
They should really play to that part of him more on tv a lot more. He is a genuinely funny guy at times this needs to be shown.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Well, I like the fact that they got a theme for the team because it just sucks when guys are thrown together so randomly to the point they don't even have a theme for themselves as a team. But yeah, this tag team came about randomly and they could try something to match with each other a bit more, but... they were pretty good on commentary, so it's fine.

Nick

Reaction score
I find them hilarious, and I can't tell why. Their theme sucks, which is a shame because each of their individual themes as single competitors were so good. Their commentary amused me last night, I'm sure they'll win the tag titles somewhere down the road

wils172

The Showoff
Reaction score
Website
www.themefreak.net
I kind of like it personally. I could see a spot in the future when they are back in singles action that Ryback's music will hit and all the sudden Axel's will cut into it like this theme song and it'll be an epic reunion of a tag team.. of course this wouldn't happen for years down the road and no one will even realize it lol

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Personally can't stand them. So so bad.

Majour

Filthy Creep
Reaction score
I don't care for Rybaxel at all.
When seeing Axel in interviews I actually like him, but I feel like on Raw and such, he just lacks all charisma. Ryback, I really couldn't care less for- I don't think that will change any time soon either.