Ryback takes over youtube

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Mustafar Reginald

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Honestly, I liked & laughed at the first video entirely because to me it seems like Ryback just pussies out and doesn't commit to the bit at all. Unless his plan was legitimately just to scream "Feed Me More" and then act like a regular polite customer. But either way, the beginning made it seem to me that he was going to do something akin to Stone Cold ET but then he underperforms as usual. So, for me it was a more of a laughing at him than with him but I laughed so no complaints on my end.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score

Him being a badass, unveiling last years WM poster in his spot.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Main reason I laughed is cause I pictured all WWE stars doing mundane crap but playing their themes as they do. Just cracked me up picturing Cena shopping for groceries with his theme cranked. Or HHH getting a Starbucks with his.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score

The saga goes on :happy:

Kinda fun to see Ryback and Axel hanging out when not on the road/in a segment. Explains their chemistry.

Reactions: Senhor Perfect

Brad.

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Did you hear that pop when he finished those wings? My man Ryback is more over than Bryan ffs.

Reactions: Senhor Perfect

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Nah, all for the greater good. It's not like Ryder is relevant.
If it got Ryder on a Raw i'd be down. The big guy could really use a win, he's getting to be Ziggler status at this point, (minus his shitty ring work, of course)

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
If it got Ryder on a Raw i'd be down. The big guy could really use a win, he's getting to be Ziggler status at this point, (minus his shitty ring work, of course)
Correction: You, Jose and Ryder's dad would be down for it.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Correction: You, Jose and Ryder's dad would be down for it.
Friends!?

I think you know the crowd would pop louder for Ryder than they do for ADR, Ryback, Axel, and plenty of other stars.