Ryback on steroids???

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
BrockLesnarFanForLife said:
Brock never did steriods. If you have seen his work out routine you will know all that muscle was real

Brock has taken a lot of growth hormones that at the time was legal but is now considered a steroid. This was revealed in 2001 when he was under investigation for just steroid use. Plus. A guy who more often then not stops answering questions whenever they turn to roids is bound to have a couple skeletons in the closet.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
I don't think Ryback is on steroids. He's been this big for quite some time, and they if they haven't busted him already, he's probably not doing anything.

Wacokid27

The Dark Master
Reaction score
FWIW, Brock in his first WWE run looked like he was on steroids, which was borne out by the charges filed and later dropped against him, but which suggested strongly that he was on "the juice".

Brock in his MMA and current WWE run does not look like he's on steroids. He looks like a guy who has a good diet and works out, using legal supplements (which makes sense concerning the transparency of most MMA organizations' and WWE's substance abuse policies).

Ryback, the actual subject of this thread, is not built with extraneous muscle mass in odd places, which would be a sign of steroid use, and does not show any other signs of steroid use, which either means that he's not juicing or that he hasn't been juicing for very long. Again, fwiw, i don't think he is, but that's just my opinion from observation.

wk

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Wacokid27 said:
FWIW, Brock in his first WWE run looked like he was on steroids, which was borne out by the charges filed and later dropped against him, but which suggested strongly that he was on "the juice".

Brock in his MMA and current WWE run does not look like he's on steroids. He looks like a guy who has a good diet and works out, using legal supplements (which makes sense concerning the transparency of most MMA organizations' and WWE's substance abuse policies).

Ryback, the actual subject of this thread, is not built with extraneous muscle mass in odd places, which would be a sign of steroid use, and does not show any other signs of steroid use, which either means that he's not juicing or that he hasn't been juicing for very long. Again, fwiw, i don't think he is, but that's just my opinion from observation.

wk

Spotted a grammar error. I feel good. Bolded it.

Anyway, nice post. Brock has always been a freak of nature - I'm sure Ryback is in the same category.

CMPuLs3

Reaction score
The singlet makes him look bigger haha.

Wacokid27

The Dark Master
Reaction score
Crayo said:

Anyway, nice post. Brock has always been a freak of nature - I'm sure Ryback is in the same category.

Lol!

I blame the iPad for correcting so many things. It makes me sloppy, even when I'm on the computer.

wk

Sent from my iPad while I'm rocking' with Tapatalk.

Donald Trump_

WWEF Forums Sickest Member
Reaction score
Crayo said:

Fitting that WWE is basically a place for freaks and monsters and talent. BTW, how long do you guys think it'll take for ryback to be moved into Raw and more importantly, into the PPVs?

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
I think the most important question is, when will he be moved to matches with members of the roster? The crowd is going to get sick of him if they keep having him squash jobbers every week. If they put him on some storylines soon (with him destroying everyone, of course) and he gets over, then he'll be alright on Raw/PPVs. I liked the idea someone threw around of having a tournament for the WHC and Ryback squashing everyone in every round and then have him hand Sheamus his ass while winning the title.

Donald Trump_

WWEF Forums Sickest Member
Reaction score
Leo C said:
I think the most important question is, when will he be moved to matches with members of the roster? The crowd is going to get sick of him if they keep having him squash jobbers every week. If they put him on some storylines soon (with him destroying everyone, of course) and he gets over, then he'll be alright on Raw/PPVs. I liked the idea someone threw around of having a tournament for the WHC and Ryback squashing everyone in every round and then have him hand Sheamus his ass while winning the title.

If ryback is going to be big he needs to get rid of this outfit. http://www.wwe.com/f/styles/ep_trending/public/video/thumb/2012/04/20120410_SD_ryback_local.jpg
maybe just wear an all black costume instead of some transformers pajamas. it wouldn't be a bad idea for him to end tensai or brodus's winning streak, that'd get peoples attention. or have him feud with punk after jericho leaves.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
I like the fact that he wears a singlet, and particularly I like the design, but I see your point. Him wearing an attire like that may look a little bit weird.