Ryback on steroids???

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Well, WWE handles a policy about supplement abuse. Seen here: http://corporate.wwe.com/company/abuse_policy.jsp

I'm not saying he did not do them, it could be in a earlier stage.
But for now, I don't think he does them. Maybe he didn't do them at all. A good diet, lot's of hours in the gym, and legal supplements could be the reason that he's so big.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
He's not a big enough star to be allowed to do them, so the conspiracists can back off from using that excuse. No, Ryback probably just spends a lot of time in the gym. I know someone who looks similar to him, never touched steroids.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Maybe, maybe not. There are plenty of PEDs you can take that won't show up on tests.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Wanna know who juiced quite regularly earlier in his career? Brock Lesnar! :eek:tunga:

wolf_bl

Jobber
Reaction score
i have my on GYM in place where i live, and lot of people working out, they dont use steroids but use some suplements like creatin min and protein from nutrabolics and animal, and look like him

leojay

Champion
Reaction score
Nah, he's not big enough in the company to get away with it tbh. I mean, if Mysterio got suspended for marijuana, I don't see how this guy could get away with roids.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
BrockLesnarFanForLife said:
Brock never did steriods. If you have seen his work out routine you will know all that muscle was real

Didn't Brock get busted for having roids in his early career? Also you say Ryback couldn't be as big as he is without them in your OP yet Brock was probably carrying more or at least the same muscle mass.

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
BrockLesnarFanForLife said:
Brock never did steriods. If you have seen his work out routine you will know all that muscle was real

Proof/Source?

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Not sure why apart from the family aspect of the show WWE are so worked up over it it's gonna happen due to the body styles VKM prefers so just something we have to put up with as a fan. No diff to most sports to be fair.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
"Brock Lesnar, the World Wrestling Entertainment champion, was once arrested for illegally possessing steroids, though the felony charge against the 26-year-old athlete was dismissed four months after his January 2001 arrest. Lesnar, pictured in the below mug shot, was popped by Louisville Division of Police detectives after receiving and opening a parcel that cops said contained a "large amount of steroids." Lesnar, a 295-pound former college wrestling champ, was in Kentucky training at a WWE facility. Hit with a trafficking in controlled substances charge, Lesnar was exonerated when tests showed that the seized pills were not, in fact, steroids. While a Louisville detective told TSG that the material was some kind of growth hormone, Lesnar's defense attorney, Scott Cox, characterized the confiscated pills as a "vitamin type of thing." According to Cox, officers seemed "very apologetic" when lab results cleared Lesnar. It is unclear how investigators concluded that the parcel sent to Lesnar may have contained illicit substances. "

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
"Brock Lesnar, the World Wrestling Entertainment champion, was once arrested for illegally possessing steroids, though the felony charge against the 26-year-old athlete was dismissed four months after his January 2001 arrest. Lesnar, pictured in the below mug shot, was popped by Louisville Division of Police detectives after receiving and opening a parcel that cops said contained a "large amount of steroids." Lesnar, a 295-pound former college wrestling champ, was in Kentucky training at a WWE facility. Hit with a trafficking in controlled substances charge, Lesnar was exonerated when tests showed that the seized pills were not, in fact, steroids. While a Louisville detective told TSG that the material was some kind of growth hormone, Lesnar's defense attorney, Scott Cox, characterized the confiscated pills as a "vitamin type of thing." According to Cox, officers seemed "very apologetic" when lab results cleared Lesnar. It is unclear how investigators concluded that the parcel sent to Lesnar may have contained illicit substances. "