Ryback Confronts Fan At Show Over Steroids Sign

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Prior to a Tables Match against John Cena at today's WWE live event in Brisbane, Australia, Ryback angrily confronted a fan holding a sign reading "Feed Me More 'Roids." The WWE Superstar went on verbal outburst toward the fan and reportedly said he would "f*****g see him outside." Additionally, he ordered security to confiscate the sign. The ordeal occurred as Cena was making his entrance to the ring.

Ryback acknowledged another taboo subject the day before at a WWE live event in Sydney as he goaded ringside fans chanting "Goldberg!"

-Lords of Pain

Last edited:

Roi

Champion
Reaction score
Inb4 Ryback leaves the company by himself haha

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Prior to a Tables Match against John Cena at today's WWE live event in Brisbane, Australia, Ryback angrily confronted a fan holding a sign reading "Feed Me More 'Roids." The WWE Superstar went on verbal outburst toward the fan and reportedly said he would "f*****g see him outside." Additionally, he ordered security to confiscate the sign. The ordeal occurred as Cena was making his entrance to the ring.

Ryback acknowledged another taboo subject the day before at a WWE live event in Sydney as he goaded ringside fans chanting "Goldberg!"

-Lords of Pain

He better HOPE that a lot of fans don't catch wind of this. He thins the goldberg chants are bad now? Oh lord, they could get 10 times worse if he shows that it gets to him.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
And that fan was Ryback's mom.

CFCrusader

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Oh wow, somebody is very butthurt... :happy:

Punk_Axel_Ziggler_Fan

The Artiste
Reaction score
Good for him. If I worked are arse of in the gym all the time and then was told by some nobody that I use steriods, I'd be pretty pissed off, too.

BrockLesnarFanForLife

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
After reading this news I'm going off Ryback this guy clearly has issues he threatened a fan that's surely has to get him fined/suspended/fired? As a WWE employee you don't threaten a fan Vince has to do something about this Ryback could be on the verge of snapping and seriously hurting someone. The fans are the reason why WWE are in business this really isn't good publicity a wrestler threatening fan. I really hope Vince hears about this and sorts out Ryback when he's back in the states from this tour

Shadie T

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
elgenerico
Favorite Wrestler
claudiocastagnoli
Favorite Wrestler
joeyryan
After reading this news I'm going off Ryback this guy clearly has issues he threatened a fan that's surely has to get him fined/suspended/fired? As a WWE employee you don't threaten a fan Vince has to do something about this Ryback could be on the verge of snapping and seriously hurting someone. The fans are the reason why WWE are in business this really isn't good publicity a wrestler threatening fan. I really hope Vince hears about this and sorts out Ryback when he's back in the states from this tour

MAKE UP YOUR DAMN MIND! You change your opinion on Ryback every bloody news story!

THG?

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
I actually agree with Ryback's actions as I would do the same, but I think he should definitely tone down his attitude. He's already got some heat, and with stuff like this happening, he's bound to get more.