RVD Ruins TNA fans' dreams.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

★Chuck Zombie★

Reaction score
RVD said:
"This Monday kicks off the new ratings war between WWE and TNA-like I have to tell you! I admit, I am interested in the hype. In fact, I feel like I'm involved with this new era just because of the ginormous rumors involving me and a return. I'm going to say this-even though I know it won't do much good-don't be mad at me that you tuned in to see your favorite wrestler and I wasn't there. I'm going to be watching with you."

Lol, what are people doing? Just naming anyone with any kind of drawing power that aren't with WWE? I'm surprised Austin, Lesnar, and Goldberg haven't been "confirmed" for Impact as well.

Mr.Enigma

Reaction score
Austin not named for Monday, but his name and the Rock came up in another discussion that I did not post from Dixie Carter. She basically stated that she will go after anyone who fits their plans for the future and so on.

The Rated R CMStar

Enigma's answer kinda diverged from the main point of the article. Goes to show you how not even the web sites, but Hogan himself is full of shit, as he had practically confirmed RVD for iMPACT.

Also, I just don't think how Dixie thinks she could get Austin or Rock. Austin is under WWE contract and the only reason The Rock still gets remotely involved with wrestling is because that small feeling of owing something to the WWE.

xtremebadass

DOESN'T ANYONE THINK RVD IS FULL OF SHIT BESIDES ME????

Wrestling Station

Austin not named for Monday, but his name and the Rock came up in another discussion that I did not post from Dixie Carter. She basically stated that she will go after anyone who fits their plans for the future and so on.
she doesn't have the money to bring the likes of those guys tbh. The Rock was the highest paid wrestler and I don't think it would look cool to see those assclown fans in TNA chanting "If ya smell, what the rock is cookin'"

TNA are trying to bring big names to a small arena. lol fuck that.

Double J

Reaction score
I really like TNA but honestly I don't want to see the Rock or Austin in TNA. There are somethings, at least in my head, that seem 'sacred' in wrestling. The Rock and Austin are pure WWF/E. It's kinda like seeing HHH, HBK, or Undertaker in TNA it just would seem off. They made their careers in WWF/E and that's where it should end.

It's kind of like Sting and WWE, in my opinion Sting in WWE would just seem weird and he would seem out of place.

As for RVD, I think it's only a matter of time. It depends on what he wants, if he wants the money he'd go to WWE and midcard, if he wants to actually wrestle to his limits and be pushed then he'll go to TNA.