RVD gonna RVD

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Working too stiff per usual. Busted up WB's mouth.

http://www.411mania.com/wrestling/news/291661

I'm sure WWE doesn't give a fuck since they have no plans for WB.

I say we put RVD in a shoot fight with Ryback, loser hangs up their tie dye singlet for good. Let those two careless fucks go to town on one another. inb4someonemakesthatlastsentenceseemgay

Reactions: Rysenberg

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Weren't there many wrestlers who refused to work with Kaval for similar reasons, and that played a big part in why he was released?

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
Weren't there many wrestlers who refused to work with Kaval for similar reasons, and that played a big part in why he was released?

Unfortunately, RVD has more name recognition in the mainstream US than Kaval, so he gets more of a pass.

Reactions: Snowman1

Nano

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Website
www.pheed.com
Noticed it too. Was way too stiff. Maybe he's just excited to be in WWE again, or maybe he's so lazy that he can't be assed to pull out of stuff, but WWE should give Barrett the chance to work stiff back. He'd kick RVD's ass. Fuck RVD.
Of course Barret would beat RVD without a doubt, but I think WWE will try to push RVD. Since he came back to WWE he hasn't lost a match (well, he lost the all-star match but that isn't a big deal). I think WWE will give him a title shot before this year ends.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
No surprise. Hopefully they'll have the old man put some people over, because if they don't I really don't see why they brought him back.

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
Noticed it too. Was way too stiff. Maybe he's just excited to be in WWE again, or maybe he's so lazy that he can't be assed to pull out of stuff, but WWE should give Barrett the chance to work stiff back. He'd kick RVD's ass. Fuck RVD.

ROB VAN DAM WILL VS. DEL RIO FOR THE WORLD CHAMPION AT SUMMERSLAM AND WIN IT! :yes: :yes: :yes: