Season 1 Rustboro City Rayquazas

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rogue

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
Lost 0-4, probably shouldn't have switched out Gyarados after I DD'd. That cost me for sure. Replay is up.

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Nick not saying gg is like a fighter not touching gloves :pity1: :heyman:

Reactions: Rogue

Rogue

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
Going for a volt switch instead of a hard switch with Cobal was dumb too. He was my switch in for Thundurus, I should've known Krok was scarfed.

Rogue

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
Lost to @Neptune 3-0, losing Roserade was the beginning of the end. Risking Heatran was the nail in the coffin, but it was still a good game. I figured that Gyarados would've been planned for, so I didn't bring him. That wasn't so smart either. I wouldn't be upset if I lost my games like this, though.

Replay is up.

2 weeks from now I have @Solidus, hopefully I can rack up my second win then. Hey, at least I'm still not the last in the league.
kw.png

Neptune

我很喜歡吃餅乾
Reaction score
Lost to @Neptune 3-0, losing Roserade was the beginning of the end. Risking Heatran was the nail in the coffin, but it was still a good game. I figured that Gyarados would've been planned for, so I didn't bring him. That wasn't so smart either. I wouldn't be upset if I lost my games like this, though.

Replay is up.

2 weeks from now I have @Solidus, hopefully I can rack up my second win then. Hey, at least I'm still not the last in the league.
kw.png

One mistake by me and you could have swept with Cobalion

Solidus1

eXit
Reaction score
Gastrodon was a switch-in to Flygon's EQ every time, no idea why you'd ever risk that.

Rogue

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
One mistake by me and you could have swept with Cobalion
Essentially why I saved him for the end after I saw your team. If I had switched in from Gastro near the end I could've stalled, but I didn't think it would've done much difference.

Reactions: Neptune