Russo using his brains again.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kizza

Beer Money, Inc. — James Storm and Robert Roode — have been expressing their frustration to people backstage after they received word that TNA creative director Vince Russo said he didn't see them as top stars. Actually, Russo said that they were expendable, but the Pro Wrestling Torch notes that he may have been trying to send the outspoken Storm a message.

Storm was said to be very upset with the team's limited role on the January 4th Impact. In one scene, they were shown shaking hands with Ric Flair upon his arrival to the Impact Zone. Later that night, they were shown selling a beat down from an unidentified assailant.

It should be noted that there is no noticeable friction between the duo and Russo as observers say they get along fine backstage.

PWTorch

So we have here a very good tag team, that is able to more than hold their own in the ring, and have had a good feud with guys like Team 3D and British Invasion, get a very good reaction from the crowd, but they're not top guys?

/facepalm. Roode and Storm could quite easily be top guys.

The Rated R CMStar

It's just another example of TNA dropping the ball. They start pushing a guy towards the main event, then cool down their push and apparently then they just forget about them. Robert Roode (he had his share of title matches) and James Storm could have easily been main eventers by now, but they were stuck in a tag team that have more downs than ups with their booking. The only reason they make it work is well, because they are both great and actually make for a good tag team.

-TJ-

I read the title Russo using his brains again and when I saw Beer Money, it was not hard to figure out what all this was about, if I were to not read the entire thing.

Seriously what is wrong with these guys? Do they not know talent. If Russo can get another team to do half the shit Beer Money does with their feuds and crowd reaction... I will praise Russo.

Great One

zzz, TNA has too much damn talent. Sometimes I think it would be better off with the exact same WWE formula. I.e. two shows, two belts.

King Of Kings

Reaction score
They better not mess it up im pretty sure WWE would be interested in them.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
:smh Really? That's rediculous. The reaction they get from the crowd is great whether heel or face. The fans pretty much turned them face with their reactions to them. They can go in the ring, good on the mic, they have it.

LKP

Why do beer money remind me of a young hhh and hbk? They got the charisma and i think should take out all of the British invasion and go after matt and hernadez. Russo is a dickhead.

Beer

TNA are essentially pushing guys like the Nasty Boys and leaving out true talent.

Good job.