AMA Rush Hour - San Francisco, CA [Show]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Alexa

Forever on Holiday
Reaction score
nah sanders is doing what im assuming is going to be a loser leaves town next event so hes defo out. he lost in the 1st round to the french guy iirc
...I was making a joke once again XD Given everything that happened

Marty McFourth

Trying to figure out this life thing, what about you
Reaction score
Good stuff everyone, thank you all for your hard work. it was an absolute honour to be able to write a match and some segments for this one. Parking lot brawl is my kind of jam, so being able to have the freedom to write a match like that was amazing. I had a lot of fun with it. Seeing it up there with everything else is a really nice feeling. Can't wait to dig in to this show and read through all the matches.

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
I’ll have to read everything when I get time, got stuff going on today. But I read my match. :lol I’d love to actually see that match play out, reading it seemed like a great match.

• Love
Reactions: Canadian Dragon

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
HUMANITY GONNA TAKE IT ALL BRUDDAHS

• Haha
Reactions: Rosie

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
HUMANITY GONNA TAKE IT ALL BRUDDAHS

villager-boxing.gif

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
nah sanders is doing what im assuming is going to be a loser leaves town next event so hes defo out. he lost in the 1st round to the french guy iirc

Yeah. Buried Alive felt like the right way to bury him.

One final time.

Reactions: Canadian Dragon

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
fuck soft. deep. hard. rough and with no remorse.

• Haha
Reactions: Alexa

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Rush Hour - San Francisco | Review Part 3
  • Match Seven: Petti not showing up and therefore Kandi getting the win isn’t a shock (more so because I don’t think PoyBoy roleplayed). This will no doubt create a fire within Kandi’s character who clearly wanted to win fair and square.
  • Hamad trying to Norman to play ball is also interesting - although, I am going to be honest in saying Hamad is getting an awful lot of air-time where it has a danger of becoming stale if he is a constant character in every other segment. That is just my take though.
  • Curious to see what is going on between Sean Classic and Liberty here.
  • Match Eight: The match between Shinzo vs. Norman was intense and the way it ended means that there is a lot of unfinished business, and people are left wanting more. I feel like in terms of storytelling this was Norman really being given a strong push under the spotlight of relevancy.
  • And now it is time for the Parking lot brawl - who doesn’t love these throwbacks?
  • Match Nine: That match was intense and certainly didn’t go in the way I expected. MDC winning is meant to feel good - but having to just allow Dargan to be dragged away seemed wrong - very very wrong. And that damn Blake - is going to get his Justice one of these days.
  • The Nova and Brian segment was interesting - Zebowski getting hit on by The Residence seems like an interesting idea - although really they would be following him and not the other way around.
  • An impromptu match between Liberty and the biggest SOB in the history of wrestling forums - lets go.
  • Match Ten: I enjoyed the match - especially because it was very unexpected. Hopefully, this is the last time the name Sanders has to be mentioned in the AMA Universe ever again.
  • Actually Scene Classic vs. Sanders in a Buried Alive match - sounds even better.
  • Blake Justice sending out the challenge of a boiler room match - oh this just became a very fiery situation. I love the way MDC is being portrayed as well - and this match is one I am really excited about being a part of.
  • Main Event: Don Marshall vs. Pariah was just one of those matches of epic proportions and also game changing. That one victory just changes the whole fabric of AMA.
  • Glad to see Hamad and the Touch severing all ties - that is what I like to see.

Now that you point it out I’d have made it more clear Circo was forced to disengage at the end because of the battle he’d been through and the odds of taking in three of them by himself. And made it more clear he was looking for Conall in the second scene.

Reactions: Marty McFourth