AMA Rush Hour - San Francisco, CA [Show]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
The ref holds up Circo's hand, but he doesn't seem to be in the celebratory mood. He looks on at Malice who are peering at him daring him to give it his best shot. He has no choice but to leave Conall behind. As Circo walks away, Malice drags Conall off. The ref checks on Misandry who is starting to regain some brief signs of life.

Rush Hour has been speeding by, match by match, and after his successful win against Liberty Olivera Lawrenson earlier in the night, we see Brian Zewbowski trying to catch his breath in his locker room. Still in his gear, he leans back against his stall, drenched in sweat. He is one step closer to the AMA Grand Championship. Grabbing a water bottle, the master of the crucifix takes a sip when suddenly…

He hears a knock on his door. His ears perk as the knock resonates throughout the room. A sigh comes from his mouth as he wasn't exactly expecting company; although it could be Sarah or Aka coming to congratulate him.

Brian Zewbowski: Come on in!

Coming through the door we see a woman with a very formal violet dress and long gloves. We know who it is, Princess Nova of The Residence. Having changed out of her gear and slipped into something more formal, she has a purse on her shoulder and greets Brian Zewbowski with a lipstick covered grin. She gives a friendly wave to Zewbowski, but he doesn’t exchange the same courtesy.

Brian Zewbowski: And what exactly is your business with me?

Despite the mild hostility, Princess Nova giggles and introduces herself.

Princess Nova: Relax my friend, I mean no harm. I’m just here to introduce myself I-

She gives a small curtsy to him.

Princess Nova: Am Princess Nova Bassignani. I am here just to extend courtesies on behalf of my family, The Residence. It is our first official night in AMA and we thought that it would be right to make a good first impression. And…

The TORN Angel glances to the side, saying with disgust.

Princess Nova: Defeating a trio of fast-food mascots is far from enough.

Bringing her attention back to Brian, she grins.

Princess Nova: So, I thought it would be best to introduce ourselves and get a better understanding of the landscape.

Brian Zewbowski: A better understanding, eh? Why is it that I find it coincidental you come to me to seek that out. Surely no other reason, eh?

Keeping her cheerfulness, Nova responds.

Princess Nova: Well, you appear to be one of the better people to come to, already thick in the title hunt, experienced enough to have seen the world. I do not wish any hostility. That much is true.

Gracefully stepping away from Brian, Princess Nova closes her eyes and talks.

Princess Nova: Although I suppose there is one thing I was not completely truthful about. We have been taking a look at the landscape of AMA Wrestling. We still have much to learn, but and are almost… disgusted with the disorder of this place. Granted any new company can take time before settling into its structure, but it is frightening. AMA is already becoming shaken with chaos, a level of malice even. There has been very little rhyme or reason here. Eden has taught me one thing and that is purpose. I was lost without one before I found her, but everything and everyone has a purpose. Each person being born to touch the life of another. Even in something as simple as wrestling. Matches won and lost, companies being born and destroyed.

Curling her hair with her finger, Princess Nova adds.

Princess Nova: But there hasn’t been any of that in AMA yet. But that can’t be. Merely existing for the sake of it. That is where-

Princess Nova turns around.

Princess Nova: Is where you come in. We think that all this revolves around you. We do our research and you have quite the history. We see it on your body, the way you have walked. Chaos has surrounded you your entire career. Broken bones, injuries, the blood you have spilled. You have been put through unimaginable pain, and you have the scars to show for it. I firmly believe you could have stepped away when he stepped away, and yet, here you are.

She steps closer to Brian and looks up to him with a small smirk.

Princess Nova: Looking at you, right now, I believe that purpose lies deep inside of you. We have seen someone like you before, and he served his purpose. We think you will realize yours soon enough.

Brian smirks and closes his eyes, shrugging a little and shaking his head.

Brian Zewbowski: I've been told in the past we all walk our own paths in life. If you're talking about the Grand Championship though-

Princess Nova: Well, I am not referring to the Grand Championship. This is something larger than any championship.

Brian Zewbowski: There's always something bigger than the championship, my friend. You certainly seem more knowledgeable than you let on, that's for sure. Stick around and perhaps you'll learn more.

Brian smirks again and chuckles to himself as he speaks, clearly trying to hide what he himself also knows.

Princess Nova: See? I thought we would get along! Anyways... I suppose I have worn out my welcome.

Princess Nova does one more curtsy to Brian.

Princess Nova: I bid you an evening of rest and luck in your future matches for the Grand Championship. Oh, and before I go…

She reaches into her purse and pulls out… a grape lollipop. It is still in its wrapper and she places it on the bench near Brian.

Princess Nova: A small reward for being so good and dealing with all this pain and the pain to come. It was an honour meeting you, and I hope to meet Humanity soon enough…

Princess Nova lets out a cold chuckle, contrasting her usual whimsy, before showing a smirk and walking off.

Brian Zewbowski: Meet him at your own risk.

Brian just shakes his head and sits back down, exhausted as the camera zooms in on the lollipop as the scene fades away.
It says it was after his match and Nova wishes him luck in his next title match. The one at Manifest Destiny.

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
It says it was after his match and Nova wishes him luck in his next title match. The one at Manifest Destiny.

Thanks for clarifying everything!

Reactions: Kross Rhodes

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
  • Love
Reactions: Canadian Dragon

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg

Marty McFourth

Trying to figure out this life thing, what about you
Reaction score
Now that you point it out I’d have made it more clear Circo was forced to disengage at the end because of the battle he’d been through and the odds of taking in three of them by himself. And made it more clear he was looking for Conall in the second scene.

Yea, I was learning as I went along writing that match & segments pretty much. I'll tighten my writing up and make it more cohesive next time. :becky2

Marty McFourth

Trying to figure out this life thing, what about you
Reaction score
I'm definitely down for helping to write again. I'll probably stick to one match and maybe a segment or two again like last time. Makes it less daunting for me with doing my promo too, and I want to hopefully get better at it

Reactions: Canadian Dragon

Patriot Pants

LDW Champion (855+ days)
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
I really liked the show
Can't wait to have Bret and Bellatrix get into the mix.

"And when you add the Bordeauxs to the mix, their opponent's chance of winning drastic go down." - Scott Steiner