• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rumors of a CM Punk return? Do you believe them?

CFCrusader

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Rather see Punk vs Lesnar on PPV before the end of the year, to be honest. In fact, I just want Punk back. Then again, there's a couple of reasons why he left WWE and if what I believe he's implied and the rumours have said are true, I don't really blame him. :pity1:

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
Woah! I want to see that so bad, and it won't be my piss break on whatever show it's on! I want to see CM Punk so much, and I don't think he's a bitch! CMPUNK!!!!

TMBS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
VVR7eLH
Favorite Wrestler
williamregal
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
LH0JziR
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Punk isn't coming back. Have we not already gone over this?

The GOAT

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Punk isn't coming back. Have we not already gone over this?

Nothing Punk has done or said since leaving indicates that he'll never be back. (I won't care either way and would probably prefer if he did in fact stay awaym I'm just saying.)

TMBS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
VVR7eLH
Favorite Wrestler
williamregal
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
LH0JziR
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Nothing Punk has done or said since leaving indicates that he'll never be back. (I won't care either way and would probably prefer if he did in fact stay awaym I'm just saying.)
I'm on about people getting over with the fact he is gone for 6 months. Then they believe this shit again.

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
Honestly, if CM Punk were to return who is gonna like him? 90% of the roster doesn't like him anymore, and the office doesn't like him anymore. If he does return he'd probably job to like, Eva Marie or sumthin.

Red Rain

The Bully
Technician
Reaction score
Honestly, if CM Punk were to return who is gonna like him? 90% of the roster doesn't like him anymore, and the office doesn't like him anymore. If he does return he'd probably job to like, Eva Marie or sumthin.
What does 'like' have to do with business economics? There are plenty of rich, unlikable people on this earth.
You may be surprised who the Empire trust does and does not like.
CM Punk would be an immediate boost to the both the main event scene and Vince's pocketbook.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
What does 'like' have to do with business economics? There are plenty of rich, unlikable people on this earth.
You may be surprised who the Empire trust does and does not like.
CM Punk would be an immediate boost to the both the main event scene and Vince's pocketbook.

Is it worth it though for Vince to bring him back into the picture? How do you know he won't try this same shit in a few months when he doesn't get booked the way he thinks he should.. I mean Batista wants more creative input and he's not gonna get it which is probably why we won't be seeing him for another good while, not to mention he's being rumored to have a decent role in this Marvel universe now with the implementation of the Guardians of the Galaxy.. I can see Punk doing the same thing, demanding some creative input on how his storylines should go; he doesn't get his way and he bails again after a few PPVs..

I do see what you're saying though and it's hard to deny that he would be a boost to both the Main Event picture as well as the revenue that would be brought in so you may have something there.. I'm just questioning the risk of it all.