• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Royal Rumble Rumored Win at the 2019 Royal Rumble

Solid Snake

Champion
So the latest rumor is that a certain someone is going to come back and win the Royal Rumble in 2019.
This basically means that we are almost gurenteed to see the match everyone has wanted for a few years now.
Who is it, well...

the-rock-under-armour.jpg

That is right. The Rock us rumored to return for the 2019 Royal Rumble and if things go how I am expecting...
He will be going against Roman Reigns at Wrestlemania. I have a few concerns with this though.
Where does that leave Braun Strowman? I mean I know they love going over the top for Mania but isn't anyone going to get those hands?

Redboy123@

Braun is great and all, but WWE know that Rock Vs Roman is money. Braun can wrestle Bray or Taker or Triple H or Lashley or Goldberg...

The Sheik

The Architect
Technician
These assholes won't seriously waste a Rumble win on The Rock will they?.. That's literally the worst option.

Jeffry Mason

Your Local Sports Team Sucks
Let Braun pick his partner in a tag title match again. He picks another kid out of the audience. This time though, he turns heel by turning on the kid and throwing him into the 47th row. The logic behind this of course being that he hates kids ever since Nicholas cost him his tag title by being lazy and not wanting to defend the titles. Braun gets more cheered than ever naturally, cuz smarks.

Death Walker

Better Known As King Of Armageddon | Trapped In Darkness
Let Braun pick his partner in a tag title match again. He picks another kid out of the audience. This time though, he turns heel by turning on the kid and throwing him into the 47th row. The logic behind this of course being that he hates kids ever since Nicholas cost him his tag title by being lazy and not wanting to defend the titles. Braun gets more cheered than ever naturally, cuz smarks.

200.gif

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
but WWE know that Rock Vs Roman is money.
The Rock is money...

Roman is...well...a Plank of Wood.

Jesus...can you imagine these two in the ring
with microphones? The Rock would make Reigns
look like a cardboard cut out.

I mean...he'd make him look like more of a cardboard
cut out than he already does.

Redboy123@

Jesus...can you imagine these two in the ring
with microphones? The Rock would make Reigns
look like a cardboard cut out.

I mean...he'd make him look like more of a cardboard
cut out than he already does.
That would be great. No one has ever made fun of Roman apart from Cena. I think that will benefit him

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
That would be great. No one has ever made fun of Roman apart from Cena. I think that will benefit him.
Yeah...because it worked out so well when Cena & Joe did it...

I swear I want to know what drugs you're on.

Besides this match would be a complete waste of time because
we all know the Piece of Cardboard would be going over.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
A random Rock win wouldn't be the worst thing in the world.
I wouldn't even announce him beforehand. Let us wonder who's going to win and then bam random Rock.

I figure Royal Rumble 2019 will be similar to how RR 2016 looked 3 months beforehand. "Do they have any idea who's going to win the Rumble this year? Like shit, they can't do Roman again..."

I say somehow The Miz is WWE champion and Daniel Bryan wins the Rumble thus having Miz vs Bryan for the title at Mania. That's what we all want to see right?

Last edited: