Rumored reason for Dolph not cashing in yet

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

BaraaKhalaf92

Champion
Reaction score
Crayo said:
If he doesn't cash in at TLC I have no idea when he is -.-.

THIS...
TLC is the best time and place for him to cash it in, they mustn't wait any longer...

acailler

Reaction score
It's Mr Meltzer...Ziggles will cash in at a house show tomorrow night and win.

SCREW YOU DAVE.

Robert_47

Jobber
Reaction score
But John Cena is in Raw and Dolph Zigler from Smackdown right? But how he cashing-in his Money in the Bank to John Cena if he won the WWE Championship? And the WHC is The Big Show!

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Robert_47 said:
But John Cena is in Raw and Dolph Zigler from Smackdown right? But how he cashing-in his Money in the Bank to John Cena if he won the WWE Championship? And the WHC is The Big Show!

He isn't gonna cash it in on Cena. They are having Dolph work with Cena since it puts Dolph as a big villain with the casual fans and kids. Thus making Dolph important which helps when Dolph cashes in since he will become a main eventer and help carry the company.