Rumored news coming out of the RAW taping

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Cesaro getting praised, people defending Daniel Bryan, sounds like an interesting backstage time there.

Reactions: Lady Deathbane

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Daniel Bryan has been a main event guy for a few weeks now. Again, its not about what gets broken or whatever, its about over all safety of a performer. Lets say its Daniel Bryan's leg and Cody's neck. Does that suddenly mean that Daniel Bryan would be able to wrestle in a few weeks with broken leg? Its about over all safety of the wrestler, and I get the feeling WWE was only worried because of where they booked Daniel Bryan as opposed to Daniel Bryan himself. That is my point.

Pretty sure Miz got heat for botching on R-Truth. And R-Truth was nowhere near the main event during that time.

BrockLesnarFanForLife

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
My god Ryback what the fuck are you doing? I started to like the guy but I think he did that on purpose to try injure Daniel so he wouldnt get his title match. Ryback is gonna be jobbing for months now theres now way hes getting any push ever again

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Pretty sure Miz got heat for botching on R-Truth. And R-Truth was nowhere near the main event during that time.
That might be a case of "worst/most dangerous botch of the night". If we compare a guy being too far away for a knee drop versus a guy almost breaking another man's shoulder/neck, which dude would you reprimand?

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
The Fandango/Rhodes botch just looked dopey, Cody wouldn't been hurt, just looked stupid. DB could have easily hurt himself due to Ryback not protecting him. At least Fandango tried his best to make up for his placement and still catch Rhodes despite making the move look like shit.

Nano

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Website
www.pheed.com
Ryback needs a job evaluation. WWE should ask the WWE Universe if Ryback failed or passed during his wrestler career. This time Vince would say Ryback is a completely fail and Haunter will say he was a great part of the roster. Then Steph will announce the poll results where you will see how he fails and they fire him.

Shadie T

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
elgenerico
Favorite Wrestler
claudiocastagnoli
Favorite Wrestler
joeyryan
My god Ryback what the fuck are you doing? I started to like the guy but I think he did that on purpose to try injure Daniel so he wouldnt get his title match. Ryback is gonna be jobbing for months now theres now way hes getting any push ever again

Day 1: Hates Ryback
Day 2: Loves Ryback
Day 3: Hates Ryback

Make up your mind.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Was clear Maddox's lines were on that, it was pretty nice to see. HHH praising Punk/Heyman and Cesaro also makes a lot of sense, hopefully they'll push Cesaro a bit more now. Was also not a fan of DB beating Ryback like that. Vince admitting he was wrong? How about that, awesome stuff. They're working this storyline correctly so far (besides Ryback, because no Bellas and this McMahon mindset being hinted at is great). HHH is right about screaming at Ryback too. You don't drop a guy on his neck on the outside like that. As far as Cody/Fandango goes, it wasn't much about carelessness, more a miscalculation. Plus, it wasn't a dangerous spot on the outside and they cooperated on the Moonsault, Cody didn't jump far enough but Fandango caught him. Ryback didn't do that.

T.R.I.C

Jobber
Reaction score
That might be a case of "worst/most dangerous botch of the night". If we compare a guy being too far away for a knee drop versus a guy almost breaking another man's shoulder/neck, which dude would you reprimand?

Both? What is there some rule stating you're only allowed to call one person on their fuck ups per event?

Roi

Champion
Reaction score
f67612a86fe0511548d352e27f700452.gif

Looked stupid as hell. But I believe Fandango was too far. And I'm not sure if Cody lays on his knee because Fandango touches him with his shoulder

GeeTeaIye

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Ryback needs a job evaluation. WWE should ask the WWE Universe if Ryback failed or passed during his wrestler career. This time Vince would say Ryback is a completely fail and Haunter will say he was a great part of the roster. Then Steph will announce the poll results where you will see how he fails and they fire him.

:bury:

Rogue

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
Glad to hear Cesaro was praised,he damn sure deserved it. As for Ryback,I know Vinny Mac has a hard on over Ryback's muscles but he needs to realize the guy is a talentless piece of shit and should just fire him already.