Rumor: Trish to return at WM25?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MikeRaw

The idea of a Trish Stratus vs. Michelle McCool match at WrestleMania was discussed at a WWE creative meeting last week. Agents thought a Beth Phoenix vs. Stratus match would be a great match, but creative felt they've done it already with the mixed tag match a few weeks ago. After Stratus' performance in her match on Raw, the feeling is that she's still good enough to pull out a decent match with McCool that would be entertaining. There is also hope that the rub from Stratus would help McCool get over.

source: 24wrestling.com
-----------------
Trish vs Beth would be better IMO.

CenaMark54

WTF...Why waste Stratus on McCool? McCool should be like 5th or 6th on the Diva depth chart.

Stratus vs Beth is the way to go.

kingovkings

Reaction score
Id much rather see Beth vs Trish. Beth is far better than Mcshit i dont really rate her all that much. But i do agree it would help her get over if she versed Trish. But i hope it's Trish vs Beth

Ed_cena

Reaction score
Trish vs Beth all the way, Mccool vs Trish, noo specially if mccol wins, I hate her badly.

The Rated R CMStar

Screw McCool, I'd like to see this matches best than McTaker vs Trish:

Trish vs Maryse

Trish vs Melina

Trish vs Beth

The Rematch
Trish vs Mickie

seX-Power

Trish vs Melina after turning heel as the Women's champion.

I would mark for that.

Marvel26

Reaction score
I think they should turn this into a storyline between SD Divas and RAW Divas. It ends up that Trish will face Beth which angers McCool. McCool interferes in the match assisting Beth with the beatdown. Trish looks down and out when whose music hits?

LITAs. I think it would be great for her to do a run in and save the day...she kind of needs some redemption!

C4

Nice to see Trish Stratus returning for a match at WrestleMania but Trish vs. Beth would be way better than Trish vs. McCool.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
The matches CMS said would be way better than having McCool challenge Stratus. Why would they want to waste a Stratus return to WM on McDeadman only to get her over more. Stratus vs Beth, Maryse, and Melina would be way better. Hell, Stratus vs James rematch would be better. I always saw James as the one that toke Stratus' place with the top diva bringing beauty and great wrestling skill together.

The Rated R CMStar

Also, I don't think I could take 6 weeks of build up with McTaker's robotic promos.

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
I think they should turn this into a storyline between SD Divas and RAW Divas. It ends up that Trish will face Beth which angers McCool. McCool interferes in the match assisting Beth with the beatdown. Trish looks down and out when whose music hits?

LITAs. I think it would be great for her to do a run in and save the day...she kind of needs some redemption!

That would be pretty damn good, i haven't been able to watch womens wrestlining since Trish and Lita left.