Rumor that could change the face of MMA

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dademo

Reaction score
http://middleeasy.com/index.php?opt...-rumor-mill&catid=34:organizations&Itemid=106

The first two rumors.

Take it as you want. For those who are lazy.

Besides Kit Cope's alleged 'recording session' with Gina Carano, MMA finally has its first sex tape. Without disclosing any names, an MMA fighter and an MMA personality decided to set-up a video camera when they were -- copulating. At some point in the past few months, this couple broke up, and the MMA personality is dating another MMA fighter. Now, as of a few days ago, the MMA fighter who was initially with the MMA personality nearly published the video on the other MMA fighter's website, but decided not to since it may negatively affect his/her MMA career. While I can't give any names out of sheer respect for all the parties involved, in the history of MiddleEasy we have not interviewed any of these three people.

For those who have heard the rumor that an MMA organization 'suggested' we remove the Sunday Morning Rumor Mill in order to re-instate our press credentials, then you're absolutely correct. Initially, this rumor mill was going to start off with something so incredible, that I would literally need a small village of attorneys just to publish it. There's a point where you have to disregard news that could potentially change the face of an organization solely for the sake of not being 'that guy'. No one wants to be 'that guy', not even me. I'm sure the news will leak soon, but we're definitely not going to be the ones that do so.