*Rumor* Smackdown vs. RAW 2011 to include NXT Roster

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
The cut off date is WM. Then sometime in the summer, Vince goes through the list and takes out people who might have got fired and he also adds guys in that he feels should be in.

LKP

Reaction score
^^^^ How did u know that?

Kassidy

Reaction score
as said in a interview with one of the guys that works on the game, their isnt a official cut off date, never was WM either. its in between WM and SS

Kassidy

Reaction score
what would be a good idea is to make career mode NXT. 6 mentors/6 storylines pending on what pro you get matched with.

LKP

Reaction score
as said in a interview with one of the guys that works on the game, their isnt a official cut off date, never was WM either. its in between WM and SS

That was my thoughts exactly. I think this year id also tweak the CAE part of the game to.

maty619

Reaction score
As long as the graphics are better I will be happy (remember last year when the wrestlers dragged the ropes with them, epic fail). I also want a career mode that is slightly realistic (you can't win every single title going). II agree that having NXT career mode would be great.

xtremebadass

Reaction score
With the win over Chris Jericho, Heath Slater will probably have better stats than Cody Rhodes, Dolph Ziggler, etc.

I think many ROH fans would be happy to be able to play as Daniel Bryan in the game. I wonder how good of a moveset they would give him.

Hometown Kid

Reaction score
Who cares? I don't really care who's in it, just give me a real career (more importantly a longer one)/GM mode rather than RTW and CAS dammit!

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
Looks/sounds pretty cool, but so did the last one, so hopes aren't gonna be raised.

Yeah, I gave up on SD vs Raw games after the latest one. Got bored with it real quick. There's no repetitive play to it at all. Plus career mode sucked. There was no story to it.

xtremebadass

Reaction score
Fuck, GM mode was the shit.

I played GM Mode more than anything else on the game. I can't believe they got rid of it. Every year it got better and better.

I would be stuck in the basement playing GM mode for like 5 hours straight lol

nation

Reaction score
Sex Power is right. GM Mode was the best part of the SD vs. RAW games.

Wordlife

Reaction score
GM mode was addicting, until you wanted to get the achievements. Then you're like fuck, how do you beat this legit?

Until you cheated and used only Shawn Michaels and Rey Mysterio

xtremebadass

Reaction score
I would always build up lesser known superstars on my roster. Like Rob Conway and Kelly's popularity was 99 and HBK and Orton's was like a 70. It was so cool like that, gave the player alot of freedom to play the game they wanted to.

Reaction score
lol at people still playing the SD vs. RAW games.

I like 'em. They're not No Mercy quality, but shit, with so many god damned FPSs ruining the gaming landscape, I'll take the repetitiveness of bodyslams over another yawnfest of shooting shit. But I guess I'm in the minority or just overly tired of the severe lack of creativity of games these days.