• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

*RUMOR* Shawn Michaels to TNA?

JurassicBonez

:laugh: I really want to see that happen now. And TNA booking 101, nobody is going to question HBK coming out of retirement in the whole feud.

JurassicBonez

I don't know why TNA insist on the surprise factor rather than hyping new signers. I laughed reading that report (whether true or not) about the higher ups getting mad about RVD signing. Why wouldn't you want to hype that? One of these days, The Rock is going to randomly be refereeing a match and we're going to be like "Rocky?" the entire match.

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Even IF they were close, I doubt HBK is the type of guy to break his word. When he says he is going to stay retired and not go against what he says to his fans, I believe him.

Axis

Wow, this is huge. I'd like to see him bolster the X-Division, and then eventually put on classics with AJ Styles, Samoa Joe, Jeff Hardy, Alex Shelley, and Brother Devon.

JurassicBonez

Wow, this is huge. I'd like to see him bolster the X-Division, and then eventually put on classics with AJ Styles, Samoa Joe, Jeff Hardy, Alex Shelley, and Brother Devon.

lmao. Brother Devon? No way I'm the only one that caught this.