Rumor Roundup: Obliviousness Abounds, Cuteness for Cuteness, Corruption Chaos Continues, more!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

bullyballmm

babeball
Main Eventer
Reaction score
5ac2fcdf5917b6f476de8f8bfe443aa1.jpg

Art by eldrige

Speculating on the rumors surrounding pro wrestling forums is a favored pastime of many smarks, perhaps second only to actually participating in the community. In this bi-daily column, we take a look at the latest rumors being churned out by the wrestling smarks forum rumor mill.

Important reminder: Rumors are just that -- rumors. None of this has been confirmed as legitimate news or fact, it’s just circulating around the wrestling smarks forum rumor mill. We will be tracking rumor accuracy in a weekly feature called Rumor Look Back. Remember, take it all with a grain of salt.
Rumors for the Day:

• CatSide Seats can confirm that @Seto-san was unaware of potentially infringing on @Beavie's gender confusion gimmick. Nobody has officially been able to contact The Castor Kid for comment, but according to a report by WWEFVotes, those close to him (her?) say he was unaware of Seto's "fangirl" comment until he (she?) saw the dirt sheet reports, which he (she?) labelled as "ridiculous".
  • Despite coming off as a manly Serb, there is speculation that @white crow is what would be considered "cute". Cute loves cute, so this will explain his love of cute animals, nicknames and women (although that last one may have nothing to do with cuteness levels and is simply the manly Serbian-ness taking control).
  • There are unverified reports that @baseballmm has been able to convince @Solidus to make changes to WWE Forums. So perhaps Base isn't on the head honcho's payroll, but has something on him instead? More to come...
  • Per Meowltzer, user @Red Rain apparently wants to go "running with the wolves". As always, Meowltzer isn't clear in his explanations (or in this case isn't clear because of a lack of explanation), so all we can do with that statement is speculate. Given Red Rain's nature, it seems like BOTH of these meanings apply here.
  • Speaking of wolves, @The Wolf Priestess apparently does not have access to her old account. It is unclear whether Solidus is aware of this situation and if he is, if he can do anything about it.

If you have heard of any interesting rumors that you’d like to add, feel free to post them in the comments section below. And if there are any claims that you can corroborate or contradict what has been reported on, please feel free to do so in the comments as well. If you are uncomfortable doing so publicly, my PMs are open. Just remember they are rumors and not confirmed as fact, so please take them as such. Have fun with it.

Last edited:

white crow

The Serbian Butcher
Hotshot
Reaction score
I am cute. My honey boo boo calls me pumpkin pie

BUT I STILL DO SHIT THO

white crow

The Serbian Butcher
Hotshot
Reaction score
I have reports that confirm that Crow can indeed do shit.
Oh ye, that one time when snowflakes got triggered and reported my personal opinion. Good times

Remind me to tell them that again a couple of times more

Last edited:

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
Oh ye, that one time when snowflakes got triggered and reported my personal opinion. Good times

Remind me to repeat to them everything I said for couple of more times
....I have no idea what you're talking about but ok.

white crow

The Serbian Butcher
Hotshot
Reaction score
....I have no idea what you're talking about but ok.
I’ve been reported before for expressing that I don’t support LGBT community so I thought that’s what you mean. If it’s not then never mind.

bullyballmm

babeball
Main Eventer
Reaction score
lmao some people think anything and everything that they disagree with should be reported

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
I heard Snake is forming a supervillain team made of cats

white crow

The Serbian Butcher
Hotshot
Reaction score
I heard Reag and Snake are forming a supervillain team made of cats