RUMOR: Rosie Lottalove done with TNA

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Rosie Lottalove might already be done with TNA. She had a match on iMPACT that was so bad, they edited it off the show, and the people in the company assume they don't want to use her anymore.

Source - LOP

Thank God. I don't like her gimmick & she wrestles terribly.

phantomgerald

Reaction score
And look at how much time you've spent on pushing her. THe time could have gone to putting Roxxi in a better situation going into the PPV match with Madison Rayne

Reaction score
And look at how much time you've spent on pushing her. THe time could have gone to putting Roxxi in a better situation going into the PPV match with Madison Rayne

To be honest, I hate the way Roxxi left TNA. If you are the owner of a company, you don't let a talented employee arrive at the building and prepare for her match then tell her she's going to be leaving the company that night. That's pathetic; Roxxi has a legitamate gripe.

Kaedon

Reaction score
boy TNA have come a long way from "Our Knockouts are such a draw that we'll give them their own show" to "Lets just sack these bitches"

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
Not like she was anything big (no pun intended) in the division, the Knockouts numbers are getting smaller and smaller.

Built her up? Hasn't she only been on Impact once? And that was just her match with Roxxi, she lost, then cut a promo on wanting to take out TBP. How's that a push?

phantomgerald

Reaction score
To be honest, I hate the way Roxxi left TNA. If you are the owner of a company, you don't let a talented employee arrive at the building and prepare for her match then tell her she's going to be leaving the company that night. That's pathetic; Roxxi has a legitamate gripe.

It's downright disgusting. I honestly hope she gets a shot in WWE. I don't care if she doesn't get a legit push. At least give her that one pay day she deserves. I think she fits into PG WWE. Morever, she has shown from her start as part of VKM that she is quite versatile.

sayntsfan

Reaction score
i say bring her into the WWE in black and yellow polka dots and a lisp, and let her be Dusty's illegitimate daughter. Rosie " the riveter" rhodes

WWE2009

Reaction score
i say bring her into the WWE in black and yellow polka dots and a lisp, and let her be Dusty's illegitimate daughter. Rosie " the riveter" rhodes

Ever hear of Bertha Faye?

phantomgerald

Reaction score
Not like she was anything big (no pun intended) in the division, the Knockouts numbers are getting smaller and smaller.

Built her up? Hasn't she only been on Impact once? And that was just her match with Roxxi, she lost, then cut a promo on wanting to take out TBP. How's that a push?

There's only that limited amount of time to spend on the Knockouts division, instead of wasting that 10 or 15 mins on Impact and from the PPV when she takes out Daffney, what about giving the time to Roxxi or Madison Rayne. If it was Madison or Roxxi who took out Daffney, the feud would at least have more meaning.

Double J

Reaction score
I was surprised they signed her so fast after that brutal bump that Daffney took to begin with. I'm glad she's gone, I know they're trying to fill Kong's shoes but when you replace Kong with that it's just a complete fail.

hbkfan

Reaction score
tna dosent know what they want i think why bring her in if she ovously dosent work well in the ring.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
There's only that limited amount of time to spend on the Knockouts division, instead of wasting that 10 or 15 mins on Impact and from the PPV when she takes out Daffney, what about giving the time to Roxxi or Madison Rayne. If it was Madison or Roxxi who took out Daffney, the feud would at least have more meaning.

Ok, I get what your saying. But I wouldn't call Rosie's 5 minutes on Impact a push. Yeah she toke up tv time that could have gone to someone better, but what she had was hardly a push.

I was surprised they signed her so fast after that brutal bump that Daffney took to begin with. I'm glad she's gone, I know they're trying to fill Kong's shoes but when you replace Kong with that it's just a complete fail.

*sigh* Daffney was the one who messed her self up in that match.