RTW Redux Day 15 - Lance Hoyt

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
So Petey Williams makes it into 5th place with a 66.8 That's pretty good for a guy who has only been on TV a few years, and has been totally mishandled for most of it. Never the less, its still our TNA block. Next up is...

lhoyt.jpg

Lance Hoyt has held the following titles:

TNA World Tag Team titles x2
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hoyt is a non factor for me. I don't particularly like him, and I generally ignore him when he does make an appearance on my TV. 3/10

PeepShow

Meh, he's got ok wrestling skills and is pretty agile for a big dude. Havent really heard him much on the mic though.

4.5/10

Wrestling Station

Hoyt? ok, everytime when i see him he reminds of of a creature... a creature that is made of a fertilized sperm of Test and a fertalized egg from Cena.

so how shall i rate this thing? ummm let me see... he is what like 6'9 feet tall? ok then 9 divided by 6 = 1.5 :yes:

Switchy

Reaction score
Well I don't really like him but I have to admit he is extremely agile for a big guy and that earns him a 2/10.

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
He's pretty slow and only jobs in tag teams

2/10 ( And that's being nice)

The Rated R CMStar

Not important, and definently not a factor in TNA. He's not important in the midcard, nor the tag team division.

2/10 from me

Nancy Di Loreto

Reaction score
7.5/10 He's extremely agile for someone who's 6ft 9in but seems to never get that push, or even close to it. And doesn't have that sort of feel that someone like Test has for a big man

Status
Not open for further replies.