RRW Assault - Week 1 - Results

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Ellis Sullivan

The Artiste
Reaction score
@Electro @Ellis Sullivan I think you two have some explaining to do instead of having Ricky taking all of the blame.
Look, this show was rushed because we only started a few days back, me and Ricky have fully established a time table that will be released to you guys shortly, I apologise for this show but it will get better from now on, trust me

Filet-o-Fish

The Showoff
Reaction score
@Electro @Ellis Sullivan I think you two have some explaining to do instead of having Ricky taking all of the blame.
The only explaining I have to do is the fact that although I'm behind the scenes in this fed, I don't have that much creative input. I make the match cards, and decided the first cards matches, but I didn't have an input on the promo schedule and time you had to cut a promo, so this accusation towards me being the fault of that is false. No one is putting the blame on Ricky and I had no decision on the time of the promo period. I've barely been on the past few days anyways.

Reactions: britishheel