RRW - ANY ONE INTERESTED?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

britishheel

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
beermoney
Favorite Wrestler
chrissabin
Now I have some more time I was thinking of contacting some of the people involved back together, either wrestlers who want a less strict e-fed or anyone who wants a start in management. I'm still only thinking but I thought I'd put out the feelers.

Any questions just ask.

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
...I forgot to copyright the RRW name when I suggested it. :p

In all seriousness, hope it goes good for you, man. Competition is always nice to have so even though I won't be able to come back due to me being on superstar break, I guess. I still wish you all the luck in the world.

Reactions: britishheel

El Curry

Kids See Ghosts
Reaction score
If ran correctly and it gets enough attention! Another E-Fed is always good as it gives everyone something different + competition and also E-Feds are fun so the more the merrier I say!

Reactions: britishheel

britishheel

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
beermoney
Favorite Wrestler
chrissabin
If ran correctly and it gets enough attention! Another E-Fed is always good as it gives everyone something different + competition and also E-Feds are fun so the more the merrier I say!
Just a thought at the moment though. If enough interest is shown then it'll definitely happen.

Reactions: El Curry

Ginothony Bamtano

I rate this forum a decent to strong 4
Banned
Reaction score
is this e-fed being made out of spite aswell?