RPW - Respect Pro Wrestling

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

-TJ-

RPW's First PPV!!!! GROUND ZERO Part 2: New Breed Invasion

(Camera is seen in Ric Flair's office)

Vince shows up on the screen with tremendous booes

Ric shakes hands with the WWE Chairman

Ric Flair: "Vinny Mac! man whats up?"

Vince: "Nothing much Flair. Well the show is looking good."

Ric Flair: "Glad you like it."

Vince: "It has come to my attention that your next ppv has a Survivor Series Main event."

Ric Flair: "Your right on the hammer, Survivor: Mayhem. It's going to be great."

Vince: "Well I got a main event suggestion for you."

Ric Flair: "Spill it!"

Vince: "Well I take my best 5 superstars and you take your five 'best superstars' (Vince does the finger movements), and they battle it out for supremency. Like it?"

Ric Flair: "Well I don't like that idea. I have nothing to prove."

Vince gets to Flair's face with the devil's stare

Vince: "One way or another you'll accept."

Armado enters the screen with Umaga

Armando: "Hey hey he............."

Vince: "What do you want!?"

Vince turns around to look Umaga straight in the face

Vince: "Oh........ hey .... U......Umaga"

Vince slowly edges himself away

(It shows Umaga's ugle face then it goes back to the announcer's table)

MT: "I wounder what Vince means?"

DR: "Well he is right about one thing, Survivor: Mayhem is coming up in about a month and a half and what a ppv it will be."

Team Pacman comes out

MT: "Here comes a very trouble making team."

CM Punk and Kaz comes out

MT: "A Very young and talented team."

DR: "Well if you want to look at talent then look no further then the two guys coming up next."

Shelton and Elijah Burke gomes out

MT: "Couldn't agree more."

Match #3 Triple tag for Tag titles match
Kaz and Punk vs. Team Pacman vs. Shelton and Burke

Kaz starts off with Ron. They circle up. As ron goes for a lock up Kaz reverses it into an arm drag. Finally Ron stands up quick and pushes Kaz back near Team Pacman's corner where Pacman smacks Kaz in the back of the head with a Forearm/Elbow smash. Kaz stuggers towards Ron who hits a heel kicks and falls back on all fours as Kaz hits the ground. Ron jumps up and hits a Standing Corkscrew. Cover 1...2... kickout! Ron picks up Kaz and irish whips him. Kaz ducks a clothesline and then hits a dropkick to the back of the head. Ron falls forward to Pacman who tags in.

Kaz falls foward to Burke and Shelton, in which Burke tags in and Shelton drags Kaz outside and throws him at the Steel steps. CM Punk jumps off to check on Kaz. Burke ducks a flying clothesline from Pacman, which results in Pacman getting up where Shelton is and Shelton hits a flashback on Pacman on the ropes slingshooting Pacman right on his face. Burke covers 1...2... kickout! Burke looks up at Shelton and tags him in.

Shelton enters the ring and notices Ron getting on the apron. Shelton runs and knocks Ron out of the ring. Shelton walks towards Pacman who jumps on his feet and catches Shelton off and surprises him with a jumping heel kick. Pacman jumps up and dropkicks Burke off the apron. Next thing you know, as Pacman goes across the ropes when he hits the ropes a CM Punk knee goes smacking in the back of Pacman's head. Kaz, who is on the other side of the corner, was able to tag in and does.

Kaz runs in and goes for a running DDT, but Shelton sits him on the ropes and T-Bones him off giving Kaz great air time, but not for the better good. Shelton thens picks up Kaz. Pacman tags in off of Kaz. Shelton with a surprise look kicks Pacman in the head. Ron knocks CM Punk off the apron making his head smack on the apron. Shelton grabs Kaz and T-Bones him out of the ring onto CM Punk. Pacman sprints in the ring and goes across the ropes smacking Shelton with a Pacman Spear. Shelton rolls over to Burke who makes the tag. Burke runs over and hits a running STO on Pacman. Cover 1...2... Ron pulls burke off and then is attack from Kaz. Shelton jumps on the apron where the fight is going and lunges himself on Kaz and Ron.

CM Punk tags in without notice and hits Burke with a Samoan Slam and then turns it into the Adaconda Vise. He holds it in and after a minute Burke makes it to the ropes. CM Punk picks Burke up and puts him in position for the GTS, but Burke floats over and pushes Punk into Pacman. Shelton enters the ring and Super kicks Pacman out of the ring onto Kaz and Ron. CM Pun kis now laying against the Turnbuckle with his body facing Burke and Shelton. Burke goes to the other side and sprints his way to Punk hitting the Elijah Express. Right before Punk goes to the ground, Shelton hits the Straight to Hell. Shelton is taunting to the crowd as Burke makes the cover 1...2...3. Winners and New Tag Champions, Elijah Burke and Shelton!

MT: "Congratz to Burke and Shelton, a hard fought battle by all three teams."

DR: "I have to agree with you what a battle."

*A Video Airs*​

Unknowned voice speaks: "People always see greatness out of me. Now I have a chance to show a new breed of athletic wrestling and high flying skills. Who Am I?"

A Screen Shows

Debuting in RPW Next Week

AJ STYLES!!!

MT: "What a debut it will be for AJ Styles."

DX comes out

DR: "What a dgenerate team in HBK and HHH."

MT: "Well they might act like little trouble makers, but they are still the possible best faction in RPW, and that is why this match is made. The New breed feels they're the better because they have strenght in numbers as of five superstars in New breed and only two on DX."

DR: "We saw New Breed members: Burke and Shelton capture the Tag team titles. What else could cap this night off for the New Breed if the other three beat DX."

MVP, Kennedy, and John Morrison makes their way down the ring with big boos from this loud crowd

Match #4 Handicap Match
DX vs. New Breed (Kennedy, MVP, John Morrison)

HBK and John Morrison starts off. HHH flips off Morrison who advances his way to HHH. He turns around and sees the boot of HBK coming to him, but Morrison catches him. He flips him around and hits an arm drag, HBK reverses it into a arm bar. Morrison stands up and goes around in an armbar. He then turns it into a Headlock as he turns HBK ocver on his back. HBK is pinned down 1...2...HBK gets on his belly and bases up. HBK sits down and Grabs the arm off Morrison. Before Morrison knows it HBK goes over and on top of Morrison with a headlock. HBK stands up with the headlock and turns it into an armbar. Then HBK dropkicks Morrison.

Morrison goes in the middle of the top and the middle rope. HBK tuants to the crowd as they appluad the good wrestling. Without warning HHH drops an elbow on Morrison. Morrison falls back sitting down. Without warning HBK dropkicks the sitting Morrison. Morrison rolls over to Kennedy and MVP as HBK mocks him saying "You got boot marks on your back." MVP tags in he enters and tuants the crowd he turns around and falls back as HBK's boot came close to his face. MVP looks at Kennedy woh was luaghing at him and tags him in. Kennedy looks at HBK then back at MVP who raises his hands saying "Your Turn."

HBK grabs Kennedy by the neck and lunges him into the ring. HBK slaps a headlock and drags Kennedy to DX's corner. HHH tags in and slaps on a headlock. HHH then picks Kennedy on his feet and then hits a Back suplex. HHH then jumps and drops a knee on Kennedy's face. HHH now sizes Kennedy up. Kennedy gets to a knee and HHH charges. Kennedy moves out of the way and HHH stops wear MVP and Morrison are. Morrison kicks HHH right in the face. Kennedy grabs HHH and hits a swinging neckbreaker. Kennedy now puts HHH in a head scissors. Kennedy then moves his way to MVP and Morrison. MVP makes the tag. MVP starts stomping on HHH as Kennedy lets go and leaves on the apron. MVP signals for the MVP boot. He turns around and cracks HBK without warning. HBK falls on the ground hard. MVP turns around to get hit with an AA Spinebuster. Kennedy runs in then ring and starts beating down on HHH.

The ref holds Kennedy back. Kennedy pushes the ref aside and is Sweet Chin Musiced by HBK who just entered the ring. HBK tends to HHH as John Morrison climbs to the top and cross body both members of DX. Now all five of them are out on the mat.

MVP get's up and picks HHH up. MVP goes for the Playmaker. HHH reverses it into a roll up. 1...2... kickout! MVP gets up quick and is knocked back down by HHH. Kennedy gets to his feet and is knocked down by HHH. HBK and John Morrison goes to their respective corners. Kennedy goes on the apron on DX's side of the ring. Kennedy gets to his feet and HBK hits Kennedy off the apron with a little Sweet Chin Music. HHH goes for the Pedigree, but MVP reverses it into a back drop, but HHH holds on to MVP's arm and turns it into a Powerbomb/schoolboy type move. 1...2... kickout! HHH goes across the ropes and goes for a clothesline, but MVP ducks and MVP boots him right in the temple. HHH falls back to HBK who tags in and Super kicks MVP's head off. MVP, luckily, falls on the corner and Morrison tags in.

Everyone else is out. It's HBK and Morrison. They lock up again. HBK goes for a DDT, but Morrison reverses it into a Northern Lights Suplex with no bridge. HBK though gets to his feet first and goes for the Super kick. Morrison ducks and goes for a dropkick, but HBK turns that into an Inside Figure Four Leg Lock. Morrison, screaming in pain, finally makes it to the bottom rope. HBK lets go and picks up Morrison. Morrison is hit with a DDT from HBK. HBK climbs to the top and hits a fyling elbow.

HBK now with a new burst of energy goes for the Sweet Chin Music, but Morrison ducks it. Morrison then hits HBK with an enzugiri. HBK and Morrison are laying down on the mat trying to catch their breaths. Morrison picks up HBK and goes for the Morrison Corckscrew NeckBreaker, but HBK reverses it into a flapjack. Morrison gets up holding his chest, but doesn't protect his face which gets smacked by a little Sweet Chi Music. Cover 1...2... Morrison's foot touches the bottom rope. HBK can't believe it. HBK goes on the turnbuckle for another flying elbow, but misses it. Morrison gets up and returns the Sweet Chin Music HBK gave him with Sweet Chin Music Morrison style. Cover 1...2... kickout!

Morrison is shocked. He agrues with the ref until the ref yells back at Morrison. Morrison tries for the Corckscrew Neckbreaker again, but HBK reverses it into a crossface. Morrison is screaming in pain, when he finally makes it to the ropes. HBK lets go, but now willingly. HBK picks up Morrison and goes for a Super Kick. Morrison catches it and kicks HBK right in the leg muscle. Morrison lets go and HBK bands over and grabs his leg as Morrison hits the Corckscrew Neckbreaker without warning. Cover 1...2...3. Winners The New Breed!

Kennedy and MVP runs in the ring and Celebrates with John morrison. They leave as HHH and HBK are left in the ring. They get a huge reaction from the crowd as HHH and HBK give eachother a handshake and a pat on the back.

MT: "This was truely a New Breed Invasion here in tonights PPV."

CT Styles

BM: M.E.

WM: -

BP: AJ Styles Debut.

WP: -

AC: Good PPV. DX are my fav stable but good to see Morrison & Kennedy & MVP get a win I really like them. I'll be reviewing future posts.

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
BM: The Main Event
WM: Kurt and Zach Vs Cody and Dave
BP: Aj Stlyes
WP: N/A
Additional: Good PPV you had going, it's good to see DX back, and your own version of the new breed. I'll defiantially be reviewing future shows. If you want, check out ECW: This is Extreme... our first show is up :)

The Leviathan

Reaction score
Wow! Part 2 is nice! Both matches were great and the Best Match for me at the moment, I'll give you a full review when Part 3 is up!

-TJ-

Let's do something here. If you can guess the Name of Part three i'll give you rep lol

-TJ-

Nope and time is up! I will start Part 3: All for the World Title in a little bit.

-TJ-

RPW's First PPV!!!! GROUND ZERO Part 3: All for the World Title

(Camera is seen in Edge's Locker room)

Edge: "Hey I need you two to go to him, ok?"

Camera shows Kurt and Zach

Kurt: "I don't know........"

Zach: "Sure we can trust him?"

Edge: "Yes. Now go!"

Kurt and Zach leaves

Edge: "They're gone lets talk business."

(Camera Cuts to the ring)

MT: "I wonder who is that?"

DR: "It's been a crazy night so........"

Sabu comes out to a good reaction

RVD comes out to a huge reaction

MT: "Here comes a very high flying match in RVD and Sabu."

Semi Main Event For #1 Contendership
Sabu vs. RVD

They shake hands and start circling around. They lock up. They are pretty even in power and let go of the lock up and RVD shoots in for a double leg, but only gets one. RVD stands up with it. Sabu goes for an Enzugiri, but RVD ducks and Sabu goes falling on his face. RVD jumps over and lands a leg on the back of Sabu's head. Cover 1... kickout! Sabu gets up to his feet as RVD points his thumbs chanting "R-V-D!"

Just then the fans start chanting "RVD! RVD! RVD!" RVD looks at Sabu. Sabu slaps RVD across the face. RVD looks at the crowd and charges after Sabu, who kicks the knee of RVD and puts a headlock on. RVD pushes Sabu off. Sabu ducks a clothesline from RVD and hits a Springboard Crossbody. Cover 1...2... kickout! RVD gets to a knee and watches Sabu point in the air. Fans then chant "Sabu! Sabu! Sabu!"

Sabu then locks up with RVD. RVD cranks his arm up and goes around Sabu and locks a full nelson. Sabu rolls out and goes for a Roll up 1...2... kickout! RVD gets up quick and kicks Sabu right in the face.

Sabu falls down like a rock. RVD goes for the rolling thunder, but stops as he sees Sabu rolls out of the way on the apron. RVD then baseball slides sabu out of the ring onto his face. RVD tuants the crowd and goes for a springboard corssbody, but Sabu moves out of the way. RVD crashes on the mat with a loud thud. Sabu crawls on the apron and hits a springboard crossbody on RVD and connecting with it. Sabu is now rolling in the ring. RVD is trying hard to get on the apron, but is in pain. RVD finally gets in the ring, but Sabu is on his feet and leg drops RVD while he is entering the ring.

Cover, but RVD's legs are under the ropes. Sabu climbs to the top rope and points up at the crowd. Sabu drops both legs across RVD's face. Sabu then drags RVD's lifeless body in the middle of the ropes. Sabu goes for a cover, but RVD possum pins him 1...2... kickout! Sabu jumps up as RVD gets on a knee. Sabu charges towards RVD, who sweeps him of his feet with those Atheletic legs. RVD jumps up quickly and catches Sabu in the face with a jumping claf kick.

RVD goes for the rolling thunder and connects. Cover 1...2... kickout! RVD looks at the ref and climbs the top. RVD is then tripped by Sabu. RVD lands on the turnbuckle right between his legs. Sabu then puts the tree of woe on him. RVD tries to get his legs free so his body is horizontal. Sabu his a springboard leg drop on RVD. Then Sabu baseball slides RVD tied to the tree of woe. RVD is pulled out of the tree of woe and is covered 1...2... kickout!

Sabu gets mad and irish whips RVD. RVD ducks the clothesline and hits a springboard kick right in Sabu's face. Cover 1...2... kickout! RVD climbs to the top and hits the 5 Star Frog Splash with unhuman hieghts. RVD catches Sabu trying to roll out of the ring. Cover 1...2... Sabu's right leg touches the bottom rope. RVD thinks he won and tuants to the crowd. The ref tell RVD this. RVD goes looks at the ref and shoves him. They get into a big arguement and RVD just turns and goes for the Rolling thunder, but Sabu puts his knees in the way. RVD is rolling in pain holding his back.

Sabu climbs up to his feet and goes for a springboard Crossbody, but RVD, somehow catches Sabu with a dropkick. They both are out in the ring. They both get up slowly. RVD goes for a kick, but Sabu catches it. RVD goes for the Enzugiri, but Sabu ducks it and lets go of RVD's leg making him splat on the mat. Then with out warning Sabu apllies the Camel Clutch. moments later RVD is choked out. Winner and #1 Contender, Sabu!

(Camera Cuts to Edge's locker room)

Edge: "I like it. I'll see you later."

You hear a door shut

3 seconds later Kurt and Zach enter the screen

Zach: "Was that........?"

Edge: "Don't worry about it. I'll tell you later"

Edge leaves

(Camera cuts to the ring)

Bobby Lashely comes out to a mix reaction

Christain comes out to booes

Edge comes out to large booes

Jeff Hardy coems out to a huge reaction

Main Event TLC for World Title
Jeff Hardy vs. Lashely vs. Edge vs. Christain

They look around and look up at the world title. As Jeff and Lashely looks up, Edge spears Lashely and Christain goes after Jeff and tosses him out of the ring. They look at each other. They run out of the ring and grabs a ladder and enters the ring. They both have the ladder. Jeff enters the ring quickly and dropkicks the ladder onto Edge and Christain.

Jeff then pushes the ladder out of the way and tosses Christain outside. Jeff hits a senton on Edge and grabs the ladder. Lashely enters and body presses Edge into the air. Christain enters and low blows Lashely. Edge and Christain goes to double team Lashely who drives them back at Jeff and the ladder. Lashely's head though hits the ladder. All four are hurt. Lashely, the one who suffered the less gets on his feet.

Edge and Christain throws Jeff into the ladder and goes to Lashely. Lashely tackles them out of the ring along with himself. Lashely starts beating up Edge and Christain then attacks Lashely from behind. Edge sets a table. Jeff goes across the ropes and goes for a suicide dive. Edge, Christain, and Lashely ducks and Jeff goes into the table.

Lashely pushes Christain into the steel steps and starts trading punches with Edge. Lashely picks up Edge in powerslam position and tries to drive him into the Steel pole, but Edge floats over and shoves Lashely's face into the pole. Edge runs in the ring and sets a ladder up. Christain then enters and climbs it. They both get to the top and stare right at eachother. They start talking and next thing you know Jeff springboard dropkicks the ladder.

Edge and Christain are out in the ring. Jeff climbs the ladder and is about to get the belt when he notices Edge and Christain out side of the ring. Jeff, being Jeff jumps off the ladder onto Edge and Christain. The ladder slingshots back and smacks Lashely in the face as he was about to enter the ring. All four are out. Jeff climbs in the ring barely and crawls up the ladder. Lashely cracks Jeff with a steel chair. Lashely sets up a Table.

Christain runs in and gets spinebustered from lashely. Lashely puts the table against the turnbuckle and goes to spear Christain threw the table, but Edge pulls Christain out of the way. Jeff runs in the ring and smacks a chair over Christain's head and goes for Edge, but he kicks Jeff low.

Edge climbs the ladder. Jeff climbs the ladder to. They start trading blows then next thing you know Jeff is going to hit the Twist of fate! Just then Jeff is hit from a chair shot from Vincent Kennedy McMahon! Edge hits the Edgeucation from the ladder. Edge then scales the ladder and grabs the gold. Winner a New RPW World Champion, Edge!

MT: "OMG What did Vince and Edge do!?"

DR: "What did Edge do!?"

Vince and Edge are raising their hands in victory

A Video Package airs

RPW Fades on the screen​

The Rated R CMStar

BM: Both Sabu vs RVD and the main event were good. But, LMS gets my vote, altough the DX one rocked. Great PPV and match writting

WM: N/A

BP: Ric, Vince and Armando

WP: Edge with the Edgeheads

AC: Great match, just when I thought one match was MOTPPV, another match overcame it

-TJ-

RPW's Tuesday Night World Wide Wrestling

First I would like to thank everyone who Reveiwed for my PPV's first second and third part. And of course it fully.

RPW's Music Video Airs​

Pyro

Pyro

Pyro

Pyro

John Morrison comes out

MT: "Welcome to Tuesday Night World Wide Wrestling! What a PPV it was last night!"

Dave Flair comes out

DR: "In our second hour we will hear an answer from RPW world champion and traitor Edge."

MT: "There is also though rumors of a WWE invasion tonight."

Match #1
Dave Flair vs. John Morrison

They circle up. Rgiht before Dave goes for a shot in Morrison's legs, Morrison sticks his hand out for a hand shake. Dave foolishly goes for the hand shake, and Morrison slaps the taste out of Dave. Dave turns around and turns back around swinging. He misses the shot and Morrison sweeps Dave of his feet. Morrison then hits a leg drop. Cover 1...2... kickout!

Morrison slaps a headlock on, and is cranking it, putting Dave in enormous pain. Dave fights back with elbows and throws Morrison across the ropes. Morrison ducks the clothesline and slingshots across the ropes for a clothesline of his own. Dave drops on his back right before Morrison gets to him and grabs a hold of Morrison's legs. Of course this trips Morrison and he falls on his face. Dave then floats over and apllies a headlock of his own.

Morrison gets to his feet and Dave moves around and applies an armbar. Morrison elbows Dave in the face a few times and turns around to hit Dave in the face with a calf kick. Morrison then tuants to the crowd and hits a Standing Shooting Star Splash. Cover 1...2... kickout! Morrison picks up Dave and goes for the Morrison Corckscrew Neckbreaker, but Dave moves away from elbowing Morrison in the gut and goes for a Tiger bomb. Morrison fights to not get Tiger bombed and Dave knees him in the gut a few times and to trick Morrison, hits a Double arm DDT. Cover 1...2... kickout!

Dave looks at the ref in disbelief. Dave picks up Morrison who European Uppercuts Dave and applies the Corckscrew Neckbreaker and Nails it. Cover 1...2...3! Winner John Morrison!

MT: "Good win for John Morrison."

*Commercial*

Mike Tenay is in the ring with some guy about 6"1' long, brown hair, looks like a clean cut white male with no beard, skinny body and crappy black shorts

MT: "I'm standing in the ring with a young kid known as......."

Mike hands the mike to the young kid

Kid: "Jerrey Collins."

MT: "Well Jerrey you from?"

JC: "Akron........ Ohio."

MT: "Well I got a question...... Is this your first actually professional match?"

JC: "Wel....well........ye......yeah....."

MT: "It isn't going to be easy. Bring out Jerrey Collins oponent!"

Mike leaves

MVP comes out

DR: "Whoa a very cocky MVP."

MT: "He's always cocky even if his opponent happens to be Jerry."

Match #2
MVP vs. Jerrey Collins

MVP chcukles at Jerrey who puts his arms up as for defense. MVP dares Jerrey to punch him. MVP laughs at the scared Jerrey and kneels down. Jerrey, nervous, kicks MVP in the face. MVP falls on his ass and looks Jerrey straight in the eyes with an evil glare. MVP jumps up and shoves Jerrey down. Jerrey gets up slowly and is crack with a clothesline of MVP's. MVP picks him up and throws him against the turnbuckle. He gives him a few quick jabs and signals for the Player Boot. Jerrey though falls out of the way. MVP gets cuaght on the turnbuckle with his leg on it. Jerrey takes MVP's leg that is on the mat and hangs it in the air. MVP of course screams in pain. The ref counts 1...2...3...4... Jerrey lets him go and MVP staggers and falls a bit. The fans luagh at MVP. MVP gets mad and hits a Player Boot on young Jerrey. Jerrey is pretty much laid out. MVP picks him up and hits the playmaker. Cover 1...2...3! Winner MVP!

(Camera Cuts backstage)

Armando is walking down the hallway with Umaga, holding the US title

Armando: "Haha ready to destroy Kennedy? and Christain?"

Umaga: "Hebt nbts dfjfhrhdb thrtjhryjhyjh yh ryhtrht h hn!"

Armando: "Ok Let's go."

*Commercial*​

The Camera comes to see Kennedy and Christain in the ring

MT: "Welcome back and coming up next is a Triple Threat match for the US title!"

Umaga comes out

Match #3 Triple Threat Match for US title
Kennedy vs. Christain vs. Umaga (C)

Umaga yells at both of them. They both back off a little bit. Kennedy screams for Umaga to look at him. Once Umaga turns his attention to Kennedy, outta nowhere Christain starts clubbing Umaga in the back. Kennedy joins in. They beat up on Umaga for a minute then Umaga just puh them both back. They both go across the ropes and jumps for a flying forearm, but Umaga moves out of the way and they both go colliding into each other.

Umaga runs and hits a running splash onto Christain. Cover 1...2... kickout! He throws Kennedy against the turnbuckle and tries for a Stinger Splash - Samoan Style, but Kennedy dodges it and Umaga hits the turnbuckle hard. Kennedy runs out of the ring and grabs the US title. Umaga stands on his feet and Kennedy smacks Umaga in the face with the US title.

There is no DQ, because of it being a Triple Threat match. Kennedy covers Umaga, 1... Umaga throws Kennedy off like nothing. Umaga gets to a knee as Kennedy can't believe it. Next thing you know Christain drop kicks the Samoan bulldozer who is on a knee out of the ring. Christain turns around to Kennedy trying to hit the Mic Check, but Christain reverses it into a Back breaker. Christain DDTs him. Cover 1...2... kickout!

Christain hits an elbow drop and stomps a few times on Kennedy. Christain picks him up and tries for the unprettier. He turns him around and Kennedy works his way around and puts Christain up for the Rolling Samoan Drop and hits it. Cover 1...2... kickout! Kennedy notices Umaga getting up. Kennedy gets on the apron. Umaga grabs Kennedy by the neck and tosses him into the Table. Umaga starts punching Kennedy against the Table. Umaga goes back and is about to hit the Umaga hip attack, but turned and kicked Christain in the face who tried to jump Umaga.

Umaga turns around and is smacked in the face from a TV Moderator from the announcer's table. Umaga rolls into the ring. Kennedy jumps in the ring and DDTs Umaga who was on his knees. Cover 1...2... kickout. Kennedy picks up Umaga who smacks Kennedy's hands out of the way and signals for the Samoan Spike. Kennedy kicks Umaga low and tries for the Mic Check. Umaga Throws Kennedy into the turnbuckle hard. Umaga turns around and is smacked in the face from a Chair shot from Christain. Kennedy kicks Christain low and hits the Mic Check onto the Chair.

Cover 1...2... Umaga is able to pull Kennedy off. Kennedy is surprised to see Umaga a bloody mess. Kennedy jumps up and kicks Umaga in the face. Then Kennedy tries for the Ken-Ton-bomb, but Umaga rolls out of the way. Umaga picks up Kennedy and hits the Swinging Sambo Slam. Kennedy folds up like an acordian. Umaga picks up Christain by the neck and hits the Samoan spike, but misses. Christain goes to kick Umaga low, but Umaga catches it. Christain then hits the Enzugiri. Umaga is knocked back a bit. Christain pins Kennedy 1...2... Umaga splashes them both. Umaga picks up Christain and Samoan Spikes him. Umaga watches Christain fall. Umaga picks up Kennedy and Samoan drops him. Cover 1...2...3! Winner and Still US Champion, Umaga!

DR: "What a war between these three competetors."

The Great Khali's music hits and Umaga dares him to come out. Next thing you know Khali comes from the crowd and enters the ring to Smack Umaga in the face from the Brain Chop. Umaga then hits Armando with the Khali Bomb. Khali then holds the US title and puts his foot on Umaga's chest.

MT: "Could this be an omen."

*Commercial*

(Edge is seen backstage)

Edge: "Everyone is wondering who it was that talked to me after Kurt and Zach left."

Kurt and Zach appears on the screen

Edge: "Everyone wonders why Vincent Kennedy McMahon intterfeared in my match."

Vince appears on the screen

Edge: "All the peices go together. Vince has offered my a half a million dolloar pay check to come to WWE as the champion. Look how it's turning out. (He Smiles)"

Kurt and Zach appears to grow quite sad

Edge: "Now tonight I have a 6 Man tag match and I'm here to say my final goodbye. (Smiles again)"

Edge and Vince leaves

Kurt looks at Zach

Kurt: "What about us?"

Zach: "I'm sure we will get contracts too."

(Camera cuts to the ring)

Elijah Burke comes out

Cody Rhodes comes out

MT: "Dave failed to New Breed member Morrison, now can the young talented team rebound against the New Breed in this match?"

Match #4
Elijah Burke vs. Cody Rhodes

They circle up. Burke puts a headlock on. Cody turns it into an armbar and trips Burke off his feet. Burke lands on his face and Cody floats over and apllies a headlock. Burke throws Cody into the turnbuckle. Burke goes for the Elijah Express, but Cody moves out of the way. Burke sees this and lands on the turnbuckle on his feet. Cody starts clubbing the back of Burke. Cody powerbombs Burke off the turnbuckle. Cody covers him, 1... kickout!

Cody looks at Burke and stomps on him. Burke grabs a hold of the boot of Cody and Uppercuts him. Cody falls like a rock and the ref scolds Burke for that. Burke pushed the ref aside and pinned Cody, 1...2... kickout! Burke picks up Cody who pushes Burke's arms out of the way and starts clubbing him in the face with forearm smashes.

Then he dropkicks Burke out of the ring. Cody gets on the apron and lunges himself at Burke. Cody seems to have a second wind. Cody throws Burke in the ring and climbs to the top rope and hits the Crossbody on Burke. 1...2... Burke rolls over and grabs the tights, 1...2... kickout! Cody gets up and hits Burke with the polish hammer again, and again, and again. Burke gets up slower everytime. Finally Cody dropkicks Burke. Cody pins Burke 1...2... kickout!

Cody looks at the ref and climbs the top rope. He waits for Burke to get up. Burke though spits in Cody's face. Cody is to busy wiping the spit out of his face. Burke trips Cody and Cody lands in a very bad spot on the turnbuckle. Burke climbs the turnbuckle and goes for a Superplex. Cody elbows Burke in the sides and hits Burke in the face with a Bionic Elbow. Burke falls down to a nice smile from Cody's dad at the announcer's table. Cody jumps down and goes for those perfect DDTs, but Burke moves out of the way and hits the Elijah Exprience. Cover 1...2...3! Winner, Elijah Burke!

DR: "Great match. Nice try son."

Dusty gives the thumbs up to Cody

*Commercial*

Some guy being introduce as Bob Driscoe is in the ring

Shelton comes out

Match #5
Shelton vs. Bob Driscoe (Local)

They circle up. Shelton slaps Bob across the face. Bob turns back to face Shelton who kicks him in the face. Shelton puts Bob in the powerbomb position and tosses him into the turnbuckle. Bob grabs his back in pain and staggers towards Shelton who grabs him in a T-Bone suplex position and is tossed with no bridge. Bob lands on his back hard. Shelton picks up bob and throws him against the turnbuckle. Shelton hits a stinger splash. Bob staggers towards Shelton holding his back. Shelton finally hits the Straight to Hell. Cover 1...2...3! Winner Shelton!

Shelton grabs the mic

Shelton: "That was the first of my future victims, cuase they're ain't no stopping me noooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

*Commercial*

Edge, Kurt and Zach comes out w/ Vince McMahon

Jeff Hardy, Bobby Lashely, and Sabu comes out

Main Event 6-Man tag
Edge, Kurt, and Zach w/ Vince vs. Jeff, Lashely, and Sabu

Kurt starts off with Sabu. They circle around and Sabu shoots in and grabs a leg of Kurt. Sabu stands up with that leg, drops it and dropkicks Kurt. Kurt falls back to Zach who tags in. Zach runs in and starts beating down on Sabu, who is trying to get up after the dropkick. Zach applies a headlock. Next thing you know, Kurt and Edge come running from the apron and knocking Jeff off and Lashely back.

The ref tries to control things. Sabu moves away from the head lock and rolls away to tag Lashely in and does. Lashely runs in and cracks Zach. The ref never seen the tag and The ref told Lashely to get back at the corner. Zach attacks and drags Sabu to the Corner of Edge and Kurt. Zach tags Kurt in. Kurt climbs to the top and delivers an elbow drop onto Sabu. Cover 1...2... kickout! Kurt picks Sabu up. Sabu kicks Kurt in the mid section and rolls to Jeff and Lashely and tags Jeff in.

Jeff runs in with a flying elbow on Kurt. Jeff then cracks Zach and Edge. Jeff is about to run to attack Kurt, but Edge grabbed the hair of Jeff and pulled him back. This whiplashes Jeff as he falls to the mat. Kurt runs and tags Edge in. Edge picks Jeff up and scoop slams him. Then edge drops a quick Elbow on him and Covers, 1...2... kickout! Edge picks up Jeff and tries for a Edgeucation. Jeff reverses it into a Jaw Breaker. Edge staggers back and Jeff hits a quick heel kick to the face of Edge.

Jeff goes to tag Lashely in, but when Jeff gets so close Edge holds him back and apllies a STF. Jeff grabs the roes and Edge is forced the let go. Edge turns and blasts Lashely. Lashely gets pissed and runs in the ring. The ref holds him back and Lashely is about to leave when Kurt and Zach dropkicks Lashely. Lashely goes falling out of the ring. Sabu out of no where hits a springboard clothesline on Kurt.

Zach sizes Sabu up and hits a STO. Sabu rolls outside the ring towards Vince. Vince takes a steel chair he finds under the ring and cracks it over the head of Sabu. Edge irish whips Jeff into the turnbuckle. Jeff goes and hits the Whisper in the wind, but Edge moves. Jeff lands on his ass. Edge signals for the spear, but Jeff jumps over it and tags Lashely in. Edge, scared tags Zach in. Edge runs out of the ring and Lashely stares right at him. He doesn't notice Zach who tries for a dropkick, but Lashely smacks it out of the way. Lashely signals for the Lashely Spear.

Kurt jumps onto Lahsely and starts beating him up. Kurt goes for a white Russian leg sweep and at the same time Zach hits a Flying clothesline. Zach pins Lashely, 1...2... kickout! Kurt runs out of the ring and starts brawling with Jeff. Zach goes on the top rope and is about to hit a Crossbody on Lashely. Lashely catches it and goes for the Dominator. Vince distracts the ref and Edge spears Lashely. Zach falls right on Lashely. Edge rolls out of the ring and Vince jumps off the apron. Cover 1...2...3! Winners Zach, Kurt, and Edge!

Edge celebrates with Kurt and Zach. Next thing you know WWE Champion Randy Orton, ECW Champion Chavo Guerrero, and Shane McMahon celebrates with Edge. Vince then takes the World Heavyweight title and gives it to Edge. Edge holds the belt in the air and the cracks it over the head of Kurt! Next thing you know Zach is attack and RKO'ed by Randy Orton.

Ric Flair's Music Hits and he comes out

Flair: "YOU KNOW WHAT!!! AS CONSIDERED TO WHAT YOU CHALLENGE ME TO YESTERDAY......... I ACCEPT!!! RANDY, EDGE, CHAVO, SHANE AND VINCE MCMAHON WHO IS TEAM WWE VS. TEAM RPW!!!! MEMBERS INCLUDE RIGHT NOW ONLY ONE MAN. ME! RIC FLAIR!!!!!!!! AS LEADER!!!!! YOU WANT A WAR!!!???? YOU GOT ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Camera fades with Falir staring with deadly eyes

RPW Fades on the screen​

The Leviathan

Reaction score
PPV Review:

Best Match: DX vs. New Breed and the TLC Match

Worst Match: n/a

Best Promo: Flair, AAE and VKM

Worst Promo:

Additional Feedbacks: What an impressive PPV TJ! Not only the Main Events are great!

RPW Show:

Best Match: Main Event

Worst Match: Shelton Benjamin vs. a jobber

Best Promo: Edge and Edge Heads

Worst Promo: AAE and Umaga but lol... at his gibberish...

Additional Feedback: Nice aftermath on the PPV, looks like Edge and Sabu will go on a Hardcore way before they face for the title.

-TJ-

Anonuncement from TJ!!

A second show exclusive to www.rpw.com called RPW Pro Wrestling will start this week. The show can be made from everyone who didn't compete in rPW World Wide Wrestling this week and expect the first video to be made thursday.

-TJ-

RPW.com Exclusive show: RPW Pro Wrestling!

RPW Music Video Hits​

The Great Khali comes out to large booes

Armando: "Welcome, haha! To RPW Pro Wrestling! It's me Vice Owner of RPW Armando along with RPW #1 Comentator, Mike Tenay!"

MT: "Thanks Vice Owner. Let's get down to business. Vince McMahon, owner of WWE issued a challenge for a Team RPW vs. Team WWE match up. Flair refused and as you saw on television past tuesday Vince finally got Flair to accept and it has been made! 6 Weeks from now Team WWE vs. Team RPW!"

Kaz comes out to a good reaction

Match #1
Kaz vs. The Great Khali

Kaz looks around for god to help him, but doesn't get it as Khali grabs Kaz's head and pushes him into the turnbuckle. Of course it hurt, as Kaz goes on the mat holding his back in pain. Khali then picks him up and shoves him into the turnbuckle. Khali keeps Kaz from falling by grabing his neck. The ref starts a count as Khali chokes Kaz, 1...2...3...4... Khali throws Kaz to the other side of the ring basicly and with ease to. Khali raies his arms in Victory.

Kaz inches himself onto the turnbuckle. Khali looks at Kaz and walks over to him. Kaz sits on the turnbuckle and sees Khali coming straight for him. Kaz puts his boot up and smacks right between Khali's eyes. Khali, falls back holding his face and bending over towards Kaz. Kaz sees his chance and jumps off delivering a mule kick to the back of Khali. Khali doesn't fall down. Instead and gets on a knee still hodling his face. Kaz looks at Khali in disbelief.

Kaz starts low roundhouse kicking Khali, trying to chop the big man down, but after a few, Khali grabs one of Kaz's kicks and stands up. Kaz hits an enzugiri. Kaz gets free and Khali staggers back. Kaz goes for a springboards elbow, but Khali stops him with a masive Khali boot. Kaz gets whiplash on the mat. Kaz rolls over on his back. Khali bends over and puts his massive hands on Kaz's neck. Then Khali lifts him up from the mat to nearly 8 feet in the air and then Khali delivers the Khali Bomb. Khali puts his boot on Kaz's dead body. 1...2...3! Winner, The Great Khali!

MT: "Khali wins a match that Kaz try his hardest in."

AE: "I'll tell you what he's going to pay for what he did to Umaga."

Khali points at Armando

*Short Break* (Hype for Tuesay Night World Wide Wrestling)​

Super Crazy comes out to a huge reaction

A person being introduced as Jeff Walker is in the ring

Match #2
Super Crazy vs. Jeff Walker

They lock up. Jeff showing his strength shoves Crazy into the corner. Jeff walks back and goes for a clothesline, but Carzy ducks and starts hitting quick forearm smashes into the face of Jeff. Crazy kicks Jeff in the gut and DDTs him. Crazy goes on the top and goes for a moonsualt, but Jeff moves out of the way. Crazy smacks hard on the mat. Jeff sizes him up and hits a dropkick. Cover 1...2... kickout! Jeff picks him up and body presses him. Crazy wiggles off and catchs Jeff for a DDT. He jumps on the turnbuckle and delivers a Big Time Moonsault. Cover 1...2...3! Winner Super Crazy!

MT: "Good try for Jeff."

*Short Break*​

Team Pacman comes out to a baby face reaction

CM Punk comes out to a great reaction

"Hacksaw" Jim Duggen comes out to a huge reaction

MT: "Main Event time a huge! 8 Man Tag!"

Davari comes out to large booes

Charlie Haas comes out to a mix reaction

Lance Cade and Trevor Murdoch comes out to booes

AE: "We got 5 wrestlers, competing in their first match here in RPW."

Main Event 8 Man Tag
Team Pacman, CM Punk, Jim duggen vs. Cade, Murdoch, Haas, and Davari

CM Punk starts off with Haas. They lock up. CM Punk apllies a headlock, he apllies pressure and wrenches the headlock until Haas starts to fase. In a last ditch effort Haas drives Punk into Haas's corner. Punk collides with the turnbuckle and falls back in pain as Haas tags Cade in. Cade picks up Punk and drives a elbow into Punk's face. Cade then connects a snapmare and apllies a chin lock. he wrenches it for a little bit, then you see Punk standing up and elbowing Cade in the stomach.

Punk starts running to his corner, but Cade grabs Punk's hair and throws him down. Cade now drags Punk to his corner as Hacksaw Jim Duggen yells for a DQ on that hair pull. Cade puts a headlock in and Murdoch blind tags in. Cade brings Punk and Murdoch goes for a boot, but Punk ducks and Murdoch cracks Cade in the face. Punk jumps over and tags Ron in. Ron explosively cracks Murdock in the face with a dropsualt. Ron taunts to the crowd as he delivers a standing corckscrew moonsualt. Cover 1...2... kickout! Cade starts to show life on that turnbuckle. Ron brings Murdoch up.

Murdoch grabs Ron real quickly on his shoulders and hits a reverse atomic drop and stays there. Cade goes across the ropes amd connects with a big boot. The ref starts the count for Cade to leave and he makes it in time. Murdoch covers Ron 1...2... kickout! Murdoch looks at his corner and throws Ron into it. Then Murdoch distracts the ref with bullshit saying Ron bit him. Davari starts choking Ron, as Haas enters the ring and stomps on him. Pacman, and Punk try to enter the ring, but the ref holds them back.

Murdoch tags Davari in. The ref turns back around and looks at Davari. Davari signals for he made the tag and the ref allows him to stay in the ring. Davari grabs Ron's leg and drags him into the middle of the ring. Ron kicks Davari in the face and jumps up on his feet and knocks Haas, Murdoch, and Cade off the apron. Then Ron goes for a sprint into his corner. Davari, though intercepts Ron with a kneelift.

Davari drags Ron to the corner and Haas tags in. Haas jmps over the ropes and lands a elbow onto Ron. Haas picks Ron up. Haas goes for a German suplex, but Ron elbows Haas in the face a few times. Ron goes for another elbow, but Hass ducks it and hits a back to belly suplex on Ron. Haas tuants to the crowd. Haas goes over to Ron and lifts down for his hair, Ron plays possum and traps Haas in for a small package, 1...2... kickout!

They both get up quick and Ron delivers a calf kick straight into the face o Haas, Ron runs over and tags Pacman in. Pacman runs in exploding into the face of Haas with a flying forearm. Then Murdoch runs in and Pacman hip tosses him. Punk jumps the ropes and Jim duggen enters the ring. Davari enters the ring only to get knocked over from Punk. Cade starts pumbling Punk. Duggen picks Haas up. Haas kicks Duggen low. The ref is to busy to notice. Haas throws Duggen out of the ring where Davari is.

Cade throws Punk down. Pacman delivers a spear into Haas and throws Murdoch out of the ring. Haas crawls over and tags Cade in, who boots Pacman in the face. Ron jumps on the turnbuckle and lunges himself onto Duggen, Davari, and Murdoch. They all are out. Punk hits a springboard clothesline on Cade and picks him up for a GTS and nails it.

Punk turns around to Haas nailing him with a superkick. Punk goes out of the ring. Duggen crawls onto the appron. Haas spears Pacman threw the ropes, where Duggen is. Duggen blind tags in as Pacman is oing out of the ring. Duggen enters the ring and goes for a 3 Point Stance. He sizes Cade up and sprints for the clothesline. Cade hits that Big Cade Clothesline, catching Duggen from surprise and laying him out. Cade covers Duggen, 1...2...3! Winners Cade, Murdoch, Davari, and Haas!

AE: "What a great match and a great win for those four!"

*Video Clip of Tuesday Night World Wide Wrestling takes up the last 5 minutes of this show*

RPW Fades Over The Screen​

CT Styles

BM: ME

WM: -

BP: werent really any

WP: -

AC: Cool idea for a show, I liked the 8 man tag best.

Review for review?

-TJ-

Exclusive Video from WWE's Royal Rumble!

It Shows John Cena, Batistia, and Kane in the rumble fighting.

Bobby Lashely comes out

JR: "What the hell? It's....."

King: "Bobby Lashely from RPW!"

Bobby Lashely enters and without warning tosses Batista out of the ring. Kane and Cena look at each other then back at Lashely. Kane charges, but Lashely back drops him out of the ring. It's down to Cena and Lashely. Cena kicks Lashely low and tries to FU him out of the ring. Lashely floats over Cena and hits a slobber knocker punch on Cena. Cena staggers as Lashely goes across he ropes and spears Cena. Lashey picks up Cena's limb body and tosses him out of the ring! Everyone is confused and finally the ref tells Lilian to declare Lashley the winner! Winner of the 21st Royal Rumble, Bobby Lashely!

More on how this will progress......