RP Feedback Thread *Read First Post*

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Boondocks

Reaction score
Alright, so I wanted to give people some feedback on their RP's, and I noticed we have no thread for it. So I made one. Figured I'd give people some general ideas to follow...

Don't post in the RP thread to ask for feedback, PM the person you want it from, or post in here asking.

If you have the time, return feedback if asked by someone who gives you some.It's kind, and gains respect (and often, rep).

Take criticism lightly. You can give negative feedback, just don't flame, or be an ass. We're here to have fun.

That being said, I'm going to give feedback to everyone who RPs this week. I'll post it after the deadline, or after everyone has posted their RPs, if that happens before the deadline.

harlequin8

Reaction score
hi guys and girls could you peeps please give me some feedback for me last roleplay. would be most appreciate thanks.
ryan

The Wrestling Addict

Reaction score
I'll give you some honest feedback.

I'll start by saying, you need to go back and read your roleplay before posting it. Their were many errors I noticed that you could have fixed if you re-read your rp before posting it. Also, commas can be your friend.

You shouldn't have mentioned Syn leaving the company. On screen, Syn was never planning on leaving the company. Their were some backstage out of character issues but they were solved and they were never supposed to air on television so I am going to pretend you never even mentioned it.

Some things you need to fix are your grammar, creativity, and developing more of a character. Your character is pretty stale right now with your rp's. I think if your character was more interesting, it would be easier to read. Develop your character more and use detail to make the rp longer but not to long to where you lose the audiance.

If you take this feedback to heart and try and fix these things, your rp's will be pretty solid.

hyourinmaru

Reaction score
I've never done an RP quite like this one so I would like some feedback.

Please and thank you. :D