Other Royal Rumble & The Road To Wrestlemania

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

KevinMM38

Future Endeavoured
Banned
Reaction score
I see that Vince McMahon has now scrapped the Undertaker from competing for either world title at Wrestlemania. This hasn't been a good week for WWE just weeks before the Royal Rumble PPV. I know that I definitely won't be watching RAW this week especially since I could care less about this week's appearance by Brock Lesnar. And I'm definitely not watching SD! Live since Daniel Bryan's character has crossed the line again with Alexa Bliss. So I'm seriously considering to not watch Royal Rumble or even Wrestlemania now. Cause the card just plain sucks. And I don't know how they are gonna figure Sasha Banks as part the multi women's championship match at Wrestlemania. Especially since it goes back on the rematch clause from the Roadblock End of the Line match between her & Charlotte. So I really don't know what the hell Vince is thinking but the undertaker said he wouldn't be able to compete again after this years wrestlemania. So why keep him out of a title match when I will be his last Wrestlemania this year. I'm really getting fed up Vince McMahon not making up his mind regarding matches on the card. So as far as I;m concerned I could care less about Royal Rumble and the rest of the road to wrestlemania. Sorry Alexa Bliss & Bayley. But I don't want to watch WWE unless there are good matches on the PPV's leading up to wrestlemania. Thanks a lot Vince I Can't Make Up My Mind McMahon.