Royal Rumble Royal Rumble (part-time) Returns?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
The Royal Rumble is almost there, and I'm wondering who you'd like to see returning for one night, or fully return to the roster.

My picks:

Batista
Jake Roberts (maybe)
Nash
Lesnar
John Morrison
Evan Bourne
Goldberg
Hogan
DDP
Shelton Benjamin
Bobby Lashley

3..2..1.. GO!

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Jericho's band don't have any dates until June. So there's that.

Reactions: Rogue

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
If Lesnar or Batista were in the Rumble, their appearance should be hyped up, not wasted as a surprise entrance. Hulk Hogan as a surprise entrant would be great though, as would Goldberg coming out much to the shock and surprise of Ryback. The rest you listed I can do with or without either way.

if Jericho is freed up for the moment, I'd rather see him return to challenge Randy Orton for the world title (a battle of the two undisputed champions) than just make another surprise appearance in the Rumble.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
I've thought bout this alot I'd rather stick with full timers and no returns to push future talent this year. But meh wont happen so I suppose we'll be seeing Lesnar, Jericho, and RVD.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
I expect Bork to interfere in the title match, and jericho being the opponent vs Orton to get cheated would be great, i'd love to hear him tear Brock Lesnar and Heyman apart on the promo before a MNR match between him and Lesnar where he loses clean.

I expect to see Batista (obvious now) Jericho, hopefully Hogan but seeing him walk IDK if i can believe it, and other than that the badass billy gunn or Road Dogg would be great, Booker T? and anyone else who can actually still move. No Jake Roberts please, none of those old decrepit fossils.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Bobby Lashley I would mark for, Chris Jericho is one I would suspect, Jake the Snake would be a great one just to see for me and I would mark hard for Diamond Dallas Page.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Bobby Lashley I would mark for, Chris Jericho is one I would suspect, Jake the Snake would be a great one just to see for me and I would mark hard for Diamond Dallas Page.
dude WHY IS EVERYONE SO INTO JAKE THE SNAKE!?

Bob Backlund and Sgt Slaughter are just as likely. Sorry to hate just, who wants to see any old half cripple not named Terry entering the Rumble?

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Partly because my family met Jake the Snake in his prime.

Reactions: Aids Johnson